1.    #1  
    Looks like my 600 needs to be fixed and its not under warranty. Has anyone had good experiences with 3rd party repair?
    what is wrong with your phone?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  3.    #3  
    Charging light won't come on when plugged into charger. Have tried two chargers, so it must be the phone.
    Does the phone charge??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5.    #5  
    No, that's the real problem. The lack of charging LED and icon are additional symptoms.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I searched for a repair place when I dropped my treo and broke the screen and found CPR (http://www.cell-phone-repair.com/index.html). They did good work at what I guess is a reasonable price. My only complaint is that they ordered a part to fix a bright spot on the display and have told me it is on back order, but I have been waiting a while. However, they got the treo working in ~15 minutes.

Coincidentally they are across the street from my office, but I never noticed the building so I went in and waited on it. I don't know what the turn around time is for shipped orders, but I remember reading some positive testimonials either on their site or on the boards.
    With the cost of repair, why not just get a new phone??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    hhmm i might send in my phone to CPR. it wont charge. power on at all. it happend all of a sudden so i dont know whats wrong with it.

how is CPR's turn around time? how do i get a quote?