1.    #1  
    hi I already have tomtom navigator 5 which I baught for my laptop. I am looking for a gps receiver and cradle kit for the Treo 650 GSM phone. I rather not have with bluetooth since I work a lot on the road and I am on the phone often, my priority is to have my BT headset always working. This is why I rather have the non BT set. Besides portability is there any advantages to the BT models?
    I am hesitating between two models:
    the Arkon CM700 with i.Trek S3 Mouse GPS
    http://www.semsons.com/arcmpowgpsmo.html
    and the Haicom Hi-701 found here
    http://gadgetct.com/

I seem to prefer the Hi-701 since it looks easier to cradle the 650 without plugging things in, just sits on top of the base connector but doesn't seem as popular.
    Any other models I should be looking at?
    Will I miss something without BT besides portability?
    Will the wired ones work with my BT headset and my treo 650 GSM phone? I understand that either BT or not when I am on the phone TomTom will not be displayed but I can go back to it when the call is over.
    TIA
    Seidio also has a couple models with built in GPS.
    Somewhat off topic, however what do you think of the tomtom navigator 5? I currently have the Delorme Street Atlas Handheld and find it very hard to work with and not 100% accurate. I am thinking of getting the Tomtom however don't want to spend money until I hear form those using it that it is worth buying.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Issues with Delorme include -

1. very slow to create a route on the fly. Takes 5-20 minutes to calculate
    2. I have to request a reroute when I make a mistake
    3. voice commands are not given in advance so I often find out I should take an exit as I am passing it.
    4. maps are not very up to date.
    Get the Seido 2350S, it works great and doesn't have any cables to plug in, just pop in your Treo. It has the newest chipset and connects very quickly. I have had it for over 2 months and love it. It may be a little more expensive than the others you are looking at, but it looks 100 times better and is extremely easy to hook up. Feel free to ask me any questions.