1.    #1  
    Hi:
    I use the Delta flight schedule application (https://www.delta.com/schedules/trav...ched/index.jsp), but it takes up about 1mb of memory. I'd like to move it to my SD card, but when I do, I get the error "No Resource dB Found". Is there some other resource file that I need to copy over to get this to work?

Thanks,
    Phil
    How about that... never knew they had a palm app for their schedules. Would have been nice to have years ago when I flew with them alot more.

delta.prc - can be moved to your card
    delta.pdb - can be moved to your card
    innoflights.prc - needs to be left in RAM

mathlib.prc - is usually in most peoples RAM from other apps

These are the only files I found in their installer.

Works for me like this...
  3.    #3  
    That's how mine is set up: Delta.prc and DeltaData.pdb in \\card\PALM\Launcher\ and MathLib and innoflights in RAM. When I launch delta flights I see a 'please wait' message for 10-20 sec, and then get an info box that sez: 'No resource DB found -'.

-Phil
    Try moving it over to the card with PowerRun -- that usually moves all necessary files.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwest
    That's how mine is set up: Delta.prc and DeltaData.pdb in \\card\PALM\Launcher\ and MathLib and innoflights in RAM. When I launch delta flights I see a 'please wait' message for 10-20 sec, and then get an info box that sez: 'No resource DB found -'.

-Phil
    When the original DELTA.PDB file is installed to RAM (by hand or via hotsync), it is renamed to DeltaData.pdb. If you move it to SD, rename it to back "Delta.pdb".
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by patord
    When the original DELTA.PDB file is installed to RAM (by hand or via hotsync), it is renamed to DeltaData.pdb. If you move it to SD, rename it to back "Delta.pdb".
    I don't follow that line of thinking (the file works OK in RAM with the DeltaData name, why would I change its name when copying to the card?)--but I tried it anyway. Renaming the file with FileZ didn't change anything, I still get the no resource db found message.

patord
    There must be something different between my setup and yours--any idea what it could be? Is the resource database supposed to be the actual flight database pdb file, or something else?

-Phil
    I deleted all the files from RAM and SD card after my first attempt. Re-extracted the PRC and PDB files from the installer. I do not use HotSync so I manually copied all of the files back to my SD card, and then copied the innoflights.prc to RAM.

I did this two or three times to be sure, each time the app runs fine.