1.    #1  
    Hello. Sorry for the stupid question, but I need to know what the best BT headset is for people with glasses. I have purchased other over the ear type headsets, and they were extremely uncomfortable to where with my glasses. Thanks for your help.
    The Plantronics 640 or 645 use the ear gels that work very well, and also come with an ear loop that you can choose to put on or not. I've never used the ear loop, and I'm always active (running around the university hospital, golfing, etc...) and it has never come out. It comes with 3 sizes of ear pieces so there's a fine chance you find a perfect fit.
    I like the Voyager 510 by Plantronics. I wear mine all day without even knowing it is there.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I use a Cardo Scala primarily because it clips to my glasses instead of going over my ear. The over the head ones gave me a headache.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    I use a Cardo Scala primarily because it clips to my glasses instead of going over my ear. The over the head ones gave me a headache.
    That sounds great. How is the quality? What model do you have? Thanks.
    Last edited by BigPig; 05/03/2006 at 11:27 AM.
    Do a search on ebay for RAZRWIRE, they are an Oakley product. On ebay you can buy just the BT unit instead of the glasses and the unit. (Save yourself about $200 I think)

Anyway go to your local mall or Verizon store and check them out, they should allow you to see if they can slide onto YOUR specific glasses.

Hope this helps, good luck.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    You can get prescription lenses in the Razrwire BTW
  8.    #8  
    I just ordered the Cardo Scala headset from the Treocentral Store. I like the Razrwire, but $100-$250 for a headset is absurd.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPig
    I just ordered the Cardo Scala headset from the Treocentral Store. I like the Razrwire, but $100-$250 for a headset is absurd.

Thats why I suggested EBAY you can get just the BT unit sans the glasses for about $60-80 last I checked.

Good luck!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    Thats why I suggested EBAY you can get just the BT unit sans the glasses for about $60-80 last I checked.

Good luck!
    Yeah...I looked it up, and all they had was the whole setup. I will try the Cardo, and see how it works. My job is paying for it, so if it sucks at least I'm not out anything