Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    The "Agenda" view of the calendar, has a link to Versamail. Does anyone know how to change this to link to Snappermail instead? If not, can the Versamail link just be disabled?
    It's hard coded, and can't be edited.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Check out 2Day from SHSH Software. Its a great replacement for the built in agenda screen, and it will monitor other email programs besides Versamail.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It's hard coded, and can't be edited.
    That isn't true. I use Agendus, and it defaults to Chatter!
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    In the words of Homer Simpson: D'oh! I thought we were talking about Agendus, not the built-in calendar app. My bad, everybody.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by TGirl View Post
    The "Agenda" view of the calendar, has a link to Versamail. Does anyone know how to change this to link to Snappermail instead? If not, can the Versamail link just be disabled?
    Same question. You can disable Versamail link in the Display Options when viewing Agenda.

Still wonder if Snapper can be viewed in Agenda.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X