1.    #1  
    Okay I am starting to get really pissed off.

My phone use to have no problems, it never reset on its own.

I've had it for a little over a year now and I must reset atleast 3x a day. ATLEAST. This started happening for the last month.

I have tried a hard reset and currently have NO apps on my palm, just synced it for contacts/calendar.

I can be not even using it and it just resets. Infact it just reset twice while I was typing this message.

I am so depresssed and really angry at the same time. This is going to make me really bitter against palm if I cannot resolve the problem.

I am open to suggestions, help or anything else you can give me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake~eyes
    I've had it for a little over a year now and I must reset atleast 3x a day. ATLEAST. This started happening for the last month.
    Did yu perchance buy it w/ an AMEX card ? That would get ya a 2 year warranty.
    Try a hard reset without sync and see if that works.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Maybe a corrupted file in your calendar/contacts?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Maybe a corrupted file in your calendar/contacts?
    How can I find out if this is the case and/or correct the problem?
  6.    #6  
    I'll try a hard reset without sync later today.
    Snake~eyes. I was having this problem for a few days, even after a hard reset and found that my problem happened to be with Docs to go. This doesn't mean yours is but you might try this. I went to the site below, and followed the instructions. My treo was crashing after each reset, and sometimes while just doing nothing. Solution #1 stopped the problem.

http://support.dataviz.com/support.s...13568&pid=2000