1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

After searching high and low, I have been unable to find a Treo case that fits my specific requirements. I found something close, and may bite the bullet and give it a whirl... but I'd like to ask all you guys out there if there is something that fits my description more closely.

So first off- I HATE the thick swivel belt clips. I prefer the "leather style" clips. See below for a link to an image of a case I might consider, which has the clips type I'm talking about.

http://store.treocentral.com/images/...45/large/2.jpg

What I'd REALLY like is a clip like that but rotated 90 degrees so I can clip it to my pocket, with the Treo mostly in my pocket, but the antenna sticking out.

Ideally the case would have plastic protection for the screen, but I can live with using the screen protectors that I've been using.

FWIW I have a 650, and I currently have a "skin" style case.

Thanks a lot for your input and/or experiences!
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    You want it to always be in the case, right? Like a Krussel form fit case? On those, you can get a fixed clip, instead of the swivel...it's plastic, not leather, but might work for you. Or the Codi, with a metal clip.... http://store.treocentral.com/content...-20--184-2.htm
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    You want it to always be in the case, right? Like a Krussel form fit case? On those, you can get a fixed clip, instead of the swivel...it's plastic, not leather, but might work for you. Or the Codi, with a metal clip.... http://store.treocentral.com/content...-20--184-2.htm
    Hmm, I did look at those. And I guess what I didn't like was the plastic over the keyboard. Does anyone have experience with that? It seems like it would be a nuisance. Perhaps pushing "D" would get you an "S" and and "F" for free!

Otherwise the Codi looks like a nice case! And not too expensive either!

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    What about the Vaja case with the new metal type clips. They are really low profile and allow you to swivel in any direction.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by natelam
    What about the Vaja case with the new metal type clips. They are really low profile and allow you to swivel in any direction.
    Thanks for the suggestion- I haven't been able to find one though. Do you have a link? The Vaja case are very nice- all the ones I've seen don't even have a clip, which I think might actually be better that the big bulky swivel clips.

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    I use a case with the plastic that covers the keyboard. I have no problems at all. So you may want to go to a store and try one out.
    Last edited by Apanther; 05/03/2006 at 07:59 PM.