1.    #1  
    I searched the topics and couldn't find an answer to-

Can I use Verichat or Causerie to send an SMS to a cell phone user? Is there software that will enable that?

I don't have an SMS plan but I have unlimited data so if I could find software that would be great.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I haven't figured out how to add the contact in Verichat or Causerie, but with the respective IM app, like AOL and MSN you can add cell phone numbers to your buddy lists, just do that on the PC and then when you log onto your IM on your Treo, with Verichat or Causerie you will see the phone number you added to your buddy list. And away you go!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I haven't figured out how to add the contact in Verichat or Causerie, but with the respective IM app, like AOL and MSN you can add cell phone numbers to your buddy lists, just do that on the PC and then when you log onto your IM on your Treo, with Verichat or Causerie you will see the phone number you added to your buddy list. And away you go!
    Please go through Causerie manual to know how to add contacts for a particular IM. In particular, please refer figure number 8.