1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Am trying to use Versamail with Yahoo mail. I can receive my msgs no problem, but when I try to send a msg, I get a "451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html" message. A quick search found NO other mention of this weird message. I've tried all kindsa outgoing server settings to no avail. WTF?

Anyone?

- Thanx
    - Jon
    My guess is that their like most ISP mail servers, they don't like some one coming from a strange subnet? I know that I have to do all of my sends via smtp.sprintpcs.com

You could just stay in the web version via home.mobile.yahoo.com
    To get to your Yahoo mail from Versamail, you need to subscribe (= pay for) Yahoo Mail Plus at $19.99/year. Other than that, you cannot access it via POP/SMTP. You can however access it via Blazer.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by o_town_racer
    To get to your Yahoo mail from Versamail, you need to subscribe (= pay for) Yahoo Mail Plus at $19.99/year. Other than that, you cannot access it via POP/SMTP. You can however access it via Blazer.
    What's weird is that I could do this with SnapperMail on my Treo 600...

I KNOW that my local network isn't blocking port 25, and I KNOW that my ID and PW are set correctly, yet neither the Versamail setup program on the PC nor the Versamail client on my 650 will work!

- Jon
    Last edited by jbauer; 05/02/2006 at 04:17 PM.