1.    #1  
    I tried TakePhone and didnt like. So, I deleted it. But now my phone button wont show my call history as it used to show before installing TakePhone. It appears to me that there is some file deleted with TakePhone. Can someone help on this. It is really annoying when you are used to things and cant do now.
    Thanks.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Search for reset phone button or buttonfix or something like that (can never remeber). There's a prc here somewhere to reset it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    - always ill, but highly intelligent -
    webmaster Palmclub.nl
  4.    #4  
    stupid stupid stupid me. Its listed on their site. Shooooooooooot. Thanks folks. I love u.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.