1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 (Sprint) and Cardo Scala 500 headset. I've been having a problem lately where when I turn on the headset, my phone automatically powers up. What's more, the keyguard (standard) turns itself off. Consequently, when the phone's in my pocket it's easy to accidentally push buttons, delete contacts, etc.

Has anyone else has this problem? More important, do you know how to stop it? I've tried re-pairing the headset after a soft reset (as advised by Cardo), but that didn't help.

Thanks,
    -Nick
    Not sure why its disabling your keygaurd but turning the phone on is supposed to happen. It's a feature. (kinda silly since once the phone is on you cant do anything else via bluetooth)
    I have the same issue with both my headset and my car's Bluetooth.

I wouldn't mind the phone going on, but the key guard getting disabled is very problematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson
    I wouldn't mind the phone going on, but the key guard getting disabled is very problematic.
    Well, I can't keep the screen from coming on, but I have confirmed that if you use Butler's keyguard, it stays in place after BT pairing.

Mitch