1.    #1  
    Hi all i'm new to this forum. I was just wondering how do I get the mp3 save on my SD card to play using realplayer. Realplayer continues to tell me that there are no playable songs on my card. do the songs need to be in a real format to be played?
    Songs need to be in the root folder...

=======

The following from palm.com:

Drag and drop MP3 music files to any of these subdirectories on
    the expansion card:

• SD_Audio
    • RN_Audio
    • Audio
    If none of these subdirectories appear on your expansion card,
    create an Audio subdirectory in the root, and copy MP3 music
    files there.
    Last edited by GreenHex; 05/03/2006 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Added extract from palm.com
  3.    #3  
    ok, thanks
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/03/2006 at 04:18 AM. Reason: added tags to link
    D'oh! There are instructions on this, ya know...:-P
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  6.    #6  
    cool, that'll be my last question since it bothers you
    Quote Originally Posted by wd40su
    er... you two guys been fighting again?
    Sheesh...I was only joking(hence the tongue-sticking-out emoticon). Seriously though, I think the manual had this info. Can't remember for sure since it's been a while since I've read it.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  9.    #9  
    i was just joking as well. I looked in the manual but couldn't find the info. maybe i didn't look hard enough
    i was just joking as well. I looked in the manual but couldn't find the info. maybe i didn't look hard enough
    Well, your joke got the mods on my back. Anyway, yeah, the Treo has a pretty big manual(daunting, even), but I'm pretty sure the info's in there. Don't hold me to that, though
    Manuals? Manuals?
    We don't need no stinking manuals!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    Manuals? Manuals?
    We don't need no stinking manuals!
    Ok so DRTFSM

DONT READ THE F%CK!NG STINKING MANUAL