View Poll Results: Is the site which started this thread a fake?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 8.75%
  • No

    41 51.25%
  • I don't care ...

    20 25.00%
  • What the hell are you talking about?

    12 15.00%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 366
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    If they are an affiliate, they should hear from Palm very soon.

    Happy 1000

    They have . . . the site is now changed. . . .
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    If they are an affiliate, they should hear from Palm very soon.

    Happy 1000
    That's "heard" - the 700p reference is already gone. It just amazes me that Palm is acting like MIB and a flying saucer crash. What the h$!! differnce does 13 days make if they are really going to announce something the week of 5/15 - UNLESS - there's really no 700p to announce?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  3. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    That's "heard" - the 700p reference is already gone. It just amazes me that Palm is acting like MIB and a flying saucer crash. What the h$!! differnce does 13 days make if they are really going to announce something the week of 5/15 - UNLESS - there's really no 700p to announce?

    Here we go again...
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Here we go again...
    A super hero should have committed Capt. Taggart' immortal words to memory:

    Never give up. Never surrender.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    That's "heard" - the 700p reference is already gone. It just amazes me that Palm is acting like MIB and a flying saucer crash. What the h$!! differnce does 13 days make if they are really going to announce something the week of 5/15 - UNLESS - there's really no 700p to announce?

    LOL

    You are the SPIN MASTER !!
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmattyh
    How's that now?

    This is a subdomain of palm.com. Unless you're claiming that Palm is giving out subdomains to third-party "rogue" resellers, I'm not following your reasoning here.

    Incidentally, if you go to the site now, they've taken the 700p option out. So it looks like either 1) a mistake, or 2) a premature update.

    ...But it is not hack...

    It's true that it is not there now but it was on the site at 11:30 CST this morning. I Still think that it is proof enough at this point. Give us a break there will be a 700P soon!
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    That's "heard" - the 700p reference is already gone. It just amazes me that Palm is acting like MIB and a flying saucer crash. What the h$!! differnce does 13 days make if they are really going to announce something the week of 5/15 - UNLESS - there's really no 700p to announce?
    The diff is there is no 700P. What other reason is there? I contend it as someone who saw the posts here who added the 700P and then when the ___ hit the fan it became a career limiting move. I have my suspicions that who originally put it there is in this forum thread posting.
  8. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    A super hero should have committed Capt. Taggart' immortal words to memory:

    Never give up. Never surrender.

    I never claimed to be a super hero...I simply like to wear Spandex and a mask. It's very calming. You should try it some time.

    No really, you should.
    Last edited by Haggar; 05/02/2006 at 01:40 PM. Reason: thanks, Perry...
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I am withholding congratulations until ronbo confirms!!
    It is official. Congratulations is in order for gharrod!

    Caveat: unless someone messes up a thread he's posted a lot to and it becomes OT.
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I never claimed to be a super hero...I simply like to wear Spandex and a mask. It's very claming. You should try it some time.

    No really, you should.
    In Minneapolis?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    It is official. Congratulations is in order for gharrod!
    How can we be sure this is really ronbo2000? Could it be gharrod spoofing his account?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  12. #92  
    Do any of you guys need a towel?
  13. #93  
    Going for 2 phones now. I can not be stopped. Well I can but I don't expect to be. Well it may be sort of hard to do since it took me so long to get the first one. And my computers may all crash and I won't be able to get back here...

    Hey and it is my 3 year anniversary at TC. Where is the cake and ice cream?
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    The diff is there is no 700P. What other reason is there? I contend it as someone who saw the posts here who added the 700P and then when the ___ hit the fan it became a career limiting move. I have my suspicions that who originally put it there is in this forum thread posting.
    Not to call you out specifically, gharrod, but I do think it's interesting how not a single person who is passionately invested in this debate, is in any position to know anything solid about anything.

    It's just a phone!
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I never claimed to be a super hero...I simply like to wear Spandex and a mask. It's very claming. You should try it some time.

    No really, you should.

    What's claming like?


    (Sorry, could not help myself.)
  16. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    What's claming like?
    Similar to calming...but more moist?
  17. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmattyh
    Not to call you out specifically, gharrod, but I do think it's interesting how not a single person who is passionately invested in this debate, is in any position to know anything solid about anything.

    It's just a phone!
    It's all Palm's fault for not clarifying rumors about 700p. When Apple found out that info on one of their products were leaked as a rumor to the press, the company came out to confirm the rumor. Did Palm do that? NOOOO! We were left to speculate and bash each other while they sit back and watch. Palm employs a cruel bunch.
  18. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    They have . . . the site is now changed. . . .
    It's at least 12 hours before they got to them. I guess they're a bit slow.
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Similar to calming...but more moist?
    Haggar, that's Horrible.

    Anyway, I remain optimistic. In the next 45 days the 700p will be.
  20. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    It is official. Congratulations is in order for gharrod!

    Caveat: unless someone messes up a thread he's posted a lot to and it becomes OT.
    It seems my congrats came a tad bit too early.
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions