View Poll Results: Is the site which started this thread a fake?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 8.75%
  • No

41 51.25%
  • I don't care ...

20 25.00%
  • What the hell are you talking about?

12 15.00%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    To further that logic, we'd all still be typing at the C:\> prompt right now. (not that that would be a bad thing)

I don't know anyone who liked Windows versions 1 through 3....my statement stands...(although I understand your concerns about frankengarnet but don't really consider it a true "layer"...just a bunch of patches... )
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I don't know anyone who liked Windows versions 1 through 3....my statement stands...(although I understand your concerns about frankengarnet but don't really consider it a true "layer"...just a bunch of patches... )
    I love it when you concede.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    I love it when you concede.
    In my best Jimmy Swaggart "I condede, I condede!!"
    That's why gfunk nicknamed it "frankengarnet" here at Treocentral - it looks more like grandma's patchwork quilt than a blanket.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    That's why gfunk nicknamed it "frankengarnet" here at Treocentral - it looks more like grandma's patchwork quilt than a blanket.
    Where is gfunk?
    Where is gfunk?
    Looking for a Palm 700p?...

For the newbies who joined in the last few weeks, gfunkmagic is one of our technology leaders, and had the original sexy avatar. Sorry KStewart, no disrespect, but gfunk earned his very own thread addressed solely to his avatar:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&page=1&pp=20
    Last edited by dstrauss; 05/06/2006 at 09:44 AM.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Looking for a Palm 700p?...
    Then he will be gone a long time.
    Then he will be gone a long time.
    Ahab, in search of the Great White Whale....
    What is everybody's backup plan if the 700p doesn't show up for Sprint?
    I wait out my Sprint contract, move over to Verizon and buy a replacement 650 (used).
    Where is gfunk?
    ...he's been on here sporadically, but I think he may have something going on in his, you know, real life. I seem to remember he was absent for most of the furvor over the 650 prior to release. Something about exams, maybe? I don't remember for sure, but I think it's actually in that avatar thread. He'll show up not to long after its released with a vengeance.

I also seem to remember something about him saying he didn't need no stinking Treo last time. Something about his...Zodiac? Zaurus? Tapwave? Some damn Palm pilot that played video games. I can't remember.

I will tell you this. He's a little like Candyman or Beetlejuice. Say his name enough and he'll show up.

TO SWALLOW YOUR SOUL! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How funny would it be if we made Gfunk like the boogeyman of T/C while he's gone? Tell all the "wee little posters" that he'll eat their hearts and stuff if they troll? No? I thought it'd be funny.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...he's been on here sporadically, but I think he may have something going on in his, you know, real life. I seem to remember he was absent for most of the furvor over the 650 prior to release. Something about exams, maybe? I don't remember for sure, but I think it's actually in that avatar thread. He'll show up not to long after its released with a vengeance.

I also seem to remember something about him saying he didn't need no stinking Treo last time. Something about his...Zodiac? Zaurus? Tapwave? Some damn Palm pilot that played video games. I can't remember.

I will tell you this. He's a little like Candyman or Beetlejuice. Say his name enough and he'll show up.

TO SWALLOW YOUR SOUL! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How funny would it be if we made Gfunk like the boogeyman of T/C while he's gone? Tell all the "wee little posters" that he'll eat their hearts and stuff if they troll? No? I thought it'd be funny.
    gfunk, gfunk, gfunk!
    gfunk, gfunk, gfunk!
    ...I feel bad for you. He's gonna show up under your covers tonight like that creepy chick from "The Grudge".
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    ...I feel bad for you. He's gonna show up under your covers tonight like that creepy chick from "The Grudge".
    I don't think a thread is valid until gfunk puts in his two cents.
    I don't think a thread is valid until gfunk puts in his two cents.
    What he puts in is worth millions!!! Remember that!!! Gfunk once drank the entire Potomac to quench his thirst. He once made love to fourteen women at once, and they all orgasmed.
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    What he puts in is worth millions!!! Remember that!!! Gfunk once drank the entire Potomac to quench his thirst. He once made love to fourteen women at once, and they all orgasmed.
    Is his last name Norris?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    He once made love to fourteen women at once, and they all orgasmed.
    What...this is supposed to some how be special?
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    What...this is supposed to some how be special?
    The key word for doom was woman, and apparently outside the family!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    The key word for doom was woman, and apparently outside the family!
    Stupid me.
    Watching an orgy on a Betamax tape does not qualify him as having made love to 14 women at once.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Watching an orgy on a Betamax tape does not qualify him as having made love to 14 women at once.
    But did he watch it using his Palm?