View Poll Results: Is the site which started this thread a fake?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 8.75%
  • No

41 51.25%
  • I don't care ...

20 25.00%
  • What the hell are you talking about?

12 15.00%
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Yes Haggar I also want the info on his information that Palm was behind the leaks. Sorry you make that statement in public you will be held accountable.
    No she works for Sprint, not Palm. That's how I got the 6700 to review, she hooked me up big time. I would never give out her name since she asked me not to. I want to keep a great relationship with her

When someone from a company is so kind, and hooks you up with a review device I'm not going to do anything to ruin it. You'd probably do the same thing, it's a wise choice to not stab anyone in the back.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Thanks, you just proved my point.
    Good I'm glad I could help ya out Gharrod.
    Jimmie Geddes
    This thread is starting to **** me off. I'm going to have to launch one of my shock and awe blasts on someone...but who??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    This thread is starting to **** me off. I'm going to have to launch one of my shock and awe blasts on someone...but who??
    Don't get it sent to OT Munk, I am now working on breaking 5k for a 2nd time today. . . . .
    We're just one big happy family
    Jimmie Geddes
    Check out this thread and then bring it on monkey boy.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d=1#post967965
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Check out this thread and then bring it on monkey boy.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d=1#post967965
    I saw that earlier, D. I didn't comment in the thread because I was getting a kick out of everyone else who was taking it seriously, and missing the point.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I saw that earlier, D. I didn't comment in the thread because I was getting a kick out of everyone else who was taking it seriously, and missing the point.
    Then along came cardio, acting so cool, as if he understood all along. They really did jump on it serious like, didn't they...
    Last edited by dstrauss; 05/04/2006 at 08:33 AM.
    You guys need to grow up and give us a break. There is a Sprint Treo 700p coming soon and there is no question about that. Whoever believes Palm does not have a Treo 700p should go seek help.

(Don't know why most of my posts go with my Avatar..)

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    You guys need to grow up and give us a break. There is a Sprint Treo 700p coming soon and there is no question about that. Whoever believes Palm does not have a Treo 700p should go seek help.

(Don't know why most of my posts go with my Avatar..)

Al
    I looked EVERYWHERE last night, but found no help. I guess that confirms that the 700p doesn't exist...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Then along came cardio, acting so cool, as if he understood all along. They really did jump on it serious like, didn't they...
    Come, come now. Some of us happened to be in the spooning thread when their relationship was brought out in the open.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Come, come now. Some of us happened to be in the spooning thread when their relationship was brought out in the open.
    Just pulling your chain old buddy. I was mazed when I saw that picture though - it was custom made for our star pair.

Plus, it is a cool looking phone - but for being smartphone instead of phone edition, it would give the next Treo a run for its money.
    I saw a sample picture from a 700 P(hantom). It looked pretty good but you could barely make the image of the Loch Ness Monster out through the heavy fog.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Just pulling your chain old buddy. I was mazed when I saw that picture though - it was custom made for our star pair.

Plus, it is a cool looking phone - but for being smartphone instead of phone edition, it would give the next Treo a run for its money.
    No biggie. I laughed when I saw your post, then when someone (Hobbes maybe) else posted the specs I looked at the phone itself, and commented and forgot about your original reason for posting. It does fit them quite nicely, I understand they have had the original picture made into a poster size photo and mounted it bove their bed.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I saw a sample picture from a 700 P(hantom). It looked pretty good but you could barely make the image of the Loch Ness Monster out through the heavy fog.
    Resorting to smoke, mirrors and imagery -- are we G? Can't find any "NOT" rumors to support your position today?
    gharrod has NEVER been as obnoxious as curly2004. Never. Hard headed maybe (look who's talking).
    Curly2004 came looking for a fight and to incite --nothing more.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Curly2004 came looking for a fight and to incite --nothing more.
    Interesting thing about him...go back to the first few posts in that thread and you'll see a comlpetely different Curly...maybe by the end of the thread he was actually Schemp?
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Doom gave the name of a top level Sprint executive who confirmed there is no word of a 700P and you talk to a low level kiosker but can't identify her so we can verify her source of info?
    No risk to Doom's Sprint executive, as he may have been just following orders by towing the company line. If the 700p is coming (and it is) and he knows about it, he has a heckuva lot more to lose by leaking info and getting nabbed for it then a low-level employee. It makes sense to me that the leaks are supposedly all lower level people who can find another similarly paying job without a problem if need be.