1.    #1  
    I'm a first-time user of OWA, 2.0rc9+/owa.90. Flags don't synch for me, ie, there's no indication that I've answered emails that I've replied to from Chatter when I open Outlook. Is this feature not working for me, or hasn't it yet been included?
    Yeah, I'm not sure how to get that information yet.

Marc
    I'm not entirely sure what the difference would be with flagging, but i know that all the emails i send with Chatter EX get synced to my sent folder on my desktop in Outlook.

That way i can confirm an email did actually get sent from my exchange server.
    Sorry for being dense, but what are 'flags' in the email world?
  5.    #5  
    With IMAP, this Chatter feature works flawlessly with my PC email clients (Thunderbird and Opera M2). When you send an email, the envelope icon next to the email has an arrow through it, indicating that the email has been replied to. So when I send out a note from Chatter, the arrow appears on the PC, and vice-versa.

With the high volume of email I deal with, this feature is quite important to me. I can look in the Sent folder to confirm replies, but this is a bit cumbersome.
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    I'm a first-time user of OWA, 2.0rc9+/owa.90. Flags don't synch for me, ie, there's no indication that I've answered emails that I've replied to from Chatter when I open Outlook. Is this feature not working for me, or hasn't it yet been included?
    I'm glad someone has been able to upgrade OWA. I've failed to successfully get the latest beta version for about a week.
    Gimme the P-Funk!