Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockz View Post
    1. No. You'll have to buy a separate adapter. But doubt you can plug both in at the same time.

2. I have the regular seido mount as well. It leaves the bottom of the treo open for plugs.

3. Nope. This is a bit of a pain in the ***. I wish they could rig it up to work. The only way to answer really is to unplug everything and then answer. I usually just let it go to my voicemail and return the call afterwards.
    Thanks Knockz for the information. I'll look into the Seidio car mount.

Coincidentally I received my Seidio FM transmitter today. I did a quick test with my bluetooth HBH-662 headset and I was able to answer the call without unplugging the transmitter.

JC
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jccomo View Post
    Thanks Knockz for the information. I'll look into the Seidio car mount.

Coincidentally I received my Seidio FM transmitter today. I did a quick test with my bluetooth HBH-662 headset and I was able to answer the call without unplugging the transmitter.

JC
    Are you serious? I've had no luck with that and I have the same headset.

How do you have the transmitter plugged in? Straight to the audio jack?
    On a related note, has anyone tried the Monster Radioplay 300? I am hooping it will have less static, as it plugs into the lighter instead of running off of AA batteries.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    I think that everyone has a CD player instead of a tape deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    I've got a tape player! The best thing about my ol' dog car.
    Thats why I bought an '04 Camry - the stock radios have both CD and cassette, so the tape adapter was a given. I never was satisfied with an FM transmitter on my other car that only had an CD player. Wired is the way to go.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockz View Post
    Are you serious? I've had no luck with that and I have the same headset.

How do you have the transmitter plugged in? Straight to the audio jack?
    Knockz,

Yes. My Bluetooth headset (HBH662) does work with the transmiiter. I connect the Seidio transmitter to the audio jack of the Treo. I have tried it with both Pocket Tunes and Audible playing and if I get a call the music/book stops and the caller's voice is heard through the car speakers and the caller hears me through the Bluetooth headset.

JC
    I am planning to get the Seidio FM Transmitter and have a few questions:

1 Does the Treo charge at the same time that it is connected to FM Transmitter in the cigarette lighter?

2. What is a good car mount that makes it easy to set up the FM Transmitter?

3. Will a blue tooth headset iwork f a call comes in while the Treo is connected to the FM Transmitter?

Thanks for helping me get connected in the car!

JC
    1. Yes
    2. We have several available - many of them right here at the treocentral store.
    3. Yes - phone calls override anything else. There are no problems at all with any of our cradles in conjunctions with B/T headsets using the CDMA protocol.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    1. Yes
    2. We have several available - many of them right here at the treocentral store.
    3. Yes - phone calls override anything else. There are no problems at all with any of our cradles in conjunctions with B/T headsets using the CDMA protocol.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    David,

I don't find that the Treo charges when the transmitter is plugged into the cigarette lighter?

JC
    David,

I don't find that the Treo charges when the transmitter is plugged into the cigarette lighter?

JC
    That is definitely out of the ordinary. If you would like to email me at the address below a phone number where my tech support folks can reach you, I'll make sure they follow up. If you prefer to call them, they can be reached at: 832-204-1114. Please let me know what the results are.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Does the Treo charge at the same time that it is connected to FM Transmitter in the cigarette lighter?
    Hey David,

You replied yes to the above question. I'm still not sure what you mean. Do you mean that while your phone is in the seidio cradle, it can be charged by plugging the FM Transmitter to the audio port of the cradle? I'm confused
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by hova View Post
    Hey David,

You replied yes to the above question. I'm still not sure what you mean. Do you mean that while your phone is in the seidio cradle, it can be charged by plugging the FM Transmitter to the audio port of the cradle? I'm confused
    I'm ALWAYS confused. What I meant that no matter what is plugged in to any of our car cradles, as long as the cradle is being powered by our DC lighter charger, the Treo will ALWAYS chage simultaneously. I'm sorry if I made it appear more confusing than it needed to be or misunderstood the question.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12