1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,
    My Treo now has a stuck right shift key which freezes the rest of the keyboard. I've reviewed the other posts and unfortunately, I need more help.

1. Some have talked about buying a replacement keyboard from performancepda.com though it appears they no longer sell keyboards and I haven't been able to find an alternative.
    2. The directions on how to open up the treo are not very clear and I'm afraid I'm going to break the phone in the process of trying to fix it. If anyone has a pictures detailing the steps to exposing the keyboard I'd greatly appreciate it.

BTW, my Treo is off warranty (1 month ) and I'm not interested in paying Palm $200 for now.

Thanks for your advice,
    DB
    If yours is a Sprint T650, go into a Sprint store. They will swap your unit with a refurb for $35, even tho you're out of warranty, as long as you have active service w/Sprint.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    dude, i have the EXACT problem with my keyboard! dropped my treo in a drunken haze! =( so if i try to input any text from keyboard it usually goes into the secondary function/modes of that button. and the Alt alert pop up is always popping up here and there! do u know if cingular does this at all? otherwise imma just have to open it up and get crackin.... shouldnt be too tough... hopefully!
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com
    If yours is a Sprint T650, go into a Sprint store. They will swap your unit with a refurb for $35, even tho you're out of warranty, as long as you have active service w/Sprint.
    That's $50, isn't it? And I think you have to have the $6/mo insurance plan - otherwise, why would anyone buy insurance?
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    I broke my screen, and Sprint didn't charge me a cent to get a new phone. I'm on the Sprint plan and out of warranty