1.    #1  
    Here is my problem. From time to time parts of my keyboard go dead. It seems to be clusters of keys, but then it will magically work. A day later a different cluster of keys will go dead. This also seems to impact the menu and red phone button.

Some days all of the keys will work great, but others the dead spots will keep me from being able to use it. I really have no idea what is causing this. Any ideas?
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone? Now, my phone buttons are entering into the rotation of non-working clusters.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  3.    #3  
    really? nobody here can help?

sounds like a loose connection or a bad ribbon cable from the keyboard to the mobo.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    there are two possible causes: could be a software or a hardware problem. try to perform a warm reset first and test the keyboard. you can isolate the problem if it's a HW or SW issue if after you perform a hard reset and without synching back your data to the treo same problem occurs. if same problem persists it could be because of moisture that shortens the connection of the keys. it could happen to any phone.