1.    #1  
    i have only had this problem a few hours, but anyway. when people call me, and i press the screen to either answer the call or ignore it, the phone disconnects. i can still call people, but they can't call me. what could be the problem? and is there any solution to this?
    my english isn't that good either, but anyway.
    Just a guess but try answering your phone while its on the charger. If that works...maybe its a battery issue?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    it didn't work. i have only had the phone for a three moths or so.
    could it be the battery that needs replacing already?
    the phone was new when i bought it.
    here in sweden, where i live, it looks that you can't buy new batteries for the treo 600, just for treo 650. but i guess that those batteries isn't compatible for the treo 600?
    If the phone is only 3months old, it would be replaced under warranty. And it sounds like a known battery issue.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskala
    it didn't work. i have only had the phone for a three moths or so.
    could it be the battery that needs replacing already?
    the phone was new when i bought it.
    here in sweden, where i live, it looks that you can't buy new batteries for the treo 600, just for treo 650. but i guess that those batteries isn't compatible for the treo 600?
    Like Claire said, if its new, it should be under warranty.

The removable 650 battery won't work for the 600. You can buy an aftermarket battery for the 600 and replace it yourself. I did it and it worked great on my 600.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    replacing your own battery voids the warranty so if the t600 isonly 3 months old it should have warranty left on it and if you do so it is at your own risk (i did it and i had absolutely no problems- but my treo was out of warranty)