1.    #1  
    Does anyone bother with all the camera accessories out there for the Treo's on-board "camera"? You've got lens attachment for this thing and now we have a self-timer for the thing!

Come on people... this is a novelty camera at best. Does anyone seriously think they can take quality pictures with a plastic lens, low resolution camera?

I would rather Palm introduce a Treo without a camera at a reduced price.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    Does anyone bother with all the camera accessories out there for the Treo's on-board "camera"? You've got lens attachment for this thing and now we have a self-timer for the thing!

Come on people... this is a novelty camera at best. Does anyone seriously think they can take quality pictures with a plastic lens, low resolution camera?

They have one without a camera for the same price
    Then it's worth every penny they charge for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop

There is? Where? I've never seen any. Do you have a link? I've got to see this for myself.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...