1.    #1  
    hey, i recently bought both the motorola hs820 and the jabra a210, i dont know if its a pairing error or what but i cant hear anything from the hs820, i can talk and say voice commands but i cant hear anything. i have another motorola headset, the one that uses the battery as a backup and it seems to work fine when i pair it? could the headset just be damaged? or is there some special thing im not doing?
    i turn the headset to pairing mode then iturn on the jabra and (make sure its reset) an then turn that on the pairing mode also then after about 30 seconds they both blink,
  2.    #2  
    ok, i found it it isnt pairing right, it keeps going out of range... any help?
    That was the same problem I had with my first HS820 - replaced it with another one and not a care in the world. Of course it is used as a backup set. It works real well with the 600/Jabra A210 and Freedom
    I used my 820 with the A210 adapter and then used it with a ppc 6600. Worked great. Now I use it with my 650 (and it still works great.)

Sounds like you might have a bad one.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

With my Sprint Treo 600, it made a great combination. Nothing was heard from the device itself - all noise was moved to the headset. Alarms, phone calls, all that stuff. No one heard it make a sound. And the even better part was its ability to handle voice activation and dialing. Not bad for an inexpensive solution. I also gave it a swing with the 650 and got the same results. That is what I like about my Nextel/Motorola i605 - everything to the headset.
  6.    #6  
    ok i traded it in for the hs850.. better choice??
    I have had two HS850s and other than the low volume, had no problem with it. I up'd to the HS500 and that has been a great headset for me, though to be frank, I use it on another phone, my Nextel/Motorola i605 - the Treo 650 when I use it as a phone (not very often), I use the HS820. Anyway, with the A210, I found the HS820 never really worked that well - it took to long to switch over. The HS850 and HS500 switch over almost immediately. Operation of the two with the Treo 650 - cannot really say, as I again, I do not use the 650 as my main phone. Since upgrading to the Sprint Treo 650, I have made three calls on it and received two. I was not overly impressed. Now one thing, the HS820 volume on the 650 was loud and I do not use any software noise enhancer. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Now one thing, the HS820 volume on the 650 was loud and I do not use any software noise enhancer. Ben
    I have no problems using my 820 with my 650. Volume is good, range is ok.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve