1.    #1  
    Ok,
    I have updated the software on both the treo (1.13a sprint) and the Easydrive (1.04). I am able to pair them successfully (I select the car kit option from the treo 650 option at the end; the headset doens't seem to work). However, when I turn the ignition off and on, the easydrive doesn't connect to the treo (when I press the green button I get constant beeping sound). When I power up the treo then the easydrive pairs successfully with the treo. I have tried enabling and disabling the device name cache but didn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? People have posted that easydrive works successfully with the treo 650. Can anyone help out? I'd love to have parrot pair with the treo whenever I turn the ignition on.

Also, another thing I noticed...when I try to add voicetags, Easydrive will not prompt me to say the name if the contact has more than one number listed (ie work and mobile). Is there something I need to do for that? I have tried the directions found at the parrot website but they seem to be lacking when it comes to this.

If you need details on this, feel free to let me know.
    Any feedback/ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I am not sure how I can help you. I am using GSM Treo with EasyDrive firmware 1.03a (I think). When I turn on the ignition, EasyDrive connects within a minute or two. Once in a wihle it takes a bit longer, but not very often. The constant beeping you mention probably means EasyDrive cannot find the Treo for some reason.

I have added voice tags to names with multiple number without any problems. EasyDrive has always prompted for a name. The first time it also prompted me to say "Cellular", "Home" etc. Once these are recorded voice dialing is a bit different from Treo's VoiceDial as you have to wait for the beep to say the name and then a second beep to say "home" or whatever.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
  3.    #3  
    Thanks PrioTreo for the reply
    After you verified that you had no problems with Easydrive, I did some more research on treocentral forum and decided to reinstall the 1.3 update from sprint. What happened is that I replaced the new BT files with the originals using Backupbuddy...it's really my fault...anyhow, when I reinstalled the updated, Easydrive worked like a charm and so did the contacts :-)

Now, this is the only question, is there a way to get the volume and the mic louder? I read that volumecare doesn't fix that and that BTMute is no longer needed after the sprint update. The volume is pretty adequate for the most part (but I would mind turning up a notch, especially when it's a noise unpaved road). The mic seems to be ok for the most part (not sure if the mic volume can get louder). I appreciate any feedback.
    Thank you so much!
    I am glad you found the solution to your problems. I have turned up the volume during calls by turning the EasyDrive knob counter clockwise. I don't know if that affects the mic or not. I have stuck the mic next to an air vent. Redirecting airflow away (to the feet, for example) seems to help voice recognition.

Hope this helps.
    Prio Treo
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the reply again. As far as the EasyDrive knob, I am assuming that you mean clockwise. I have tried that, but I turn it all the way up. As far as the air vent, I'll give it a try and see what happens. Thanks.
    You are welcome. Clockwise is correct. Another idea is to twist the speaker component in the cig-lighter so that it faces up or twowards the driver seat. Basically I don't have a problem with Treo volume or the EastDrive volume. I always keep the windows rolled up though.

Best of luck
    Prio Treo