1.    #1  
    I have been using the Margi Presenter to go on my Treo 600 for over a year without any problems. I recently bought a 650 and now when I plug in the Margi SD card, a message comes up saying that the battery needs to be recharged and it shuts down the Presenter to go application, however the battery is fully charged and in fact only a week old.

I bought a second Margi SD and had the same problem so it must be the Treo.

It works with the power plug connected to the Margi unit, or if I plug in the Treo 650, however that takes away from the portability of the Margi solution.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Has anyone been using the Margi with their 650 without this problem?

Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I've been using P2G with my GSM unlocked since march2005 - without a hitch.

Try a soft reset with the P2G inserted in the SDIO-slot - and plz report back...
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  3.    #3  
    Just did a soft reset and am having the same problem. Once the soft reset is finished and I open the P2G app, it disables the card even though it is still in the slot. When I remove it and put it back in, I get the same HandHeld batter low message.

Thanks for the suggestion.

As a huge advocate/user of P2G I am really hopeful to find a resolution. I was thinking of buying the Seidio Extended life battery in hopes that it has extra power to support the P2G. What do you think?
  4.    #4  
    I just synched and got the following message in the log (this has happened each time I tried to use the P2G):

HotSync detected a change in either the number or type of expansion slots on the handheld. ***Warning: Some applications that were to be installed to the expansion card(s) may not be installed during this HotSync operation.

Any idea why that would happen?
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Nothing. This is a warning connected to the fact that the you removed your SD-card to replace it witht the Margo P2G one. Just do another hotsync. (Of cause I would feel safer if I knew that I had a backup if things - against all odds - should screew up )

I am wondering if your SDIO or the P2G 'attrap' could have any hardware defects. Have you tried the P2G in an other device after experiencing failure in your Treo? Have you updated the ROM on your 650?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  6.    #6  
    I actually returned my original 650 for this reason however the new one had the same problem. The only thing I could think of is maybe the provider that I use did something to all of their phones to brand it that is causing this problem. Not sure if this is a real possibility

I am not sure how to update the ROM. not even sure how to find o ut what ROM I currently have. Bekow is what I find when looking at the 'phone info'

firmware 01.71
    software Treo650-1.20-ENA