1.    #1  
    After 1+ year, the phone jack is not working correctly.

I have to re-insert it when I fast foward with kinoma.
    I have to re-insert while playing ptunes in the background and swtich between apps.

What are my options? I have gsm unlocked un branded from palm?

Thank god i have a backup 650.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Did you check out the "Audio Problems" sticky at the top of this forum?
    If you aren't under warranty, nonobeez fixes them (and puts the audio jack in your antenna).
    Last edited by t2gungho; 04/29/2006 at 01:11 AM.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I had the same problem (fell asleep with the headphones pluged into the jack and rolled over) but was able to get a refurb 650 via Sprint's replacement program. As the replacement 650 was being shipped I ordered the Seidio headphone jack which plugs into the Treo's connector thus bypassing the dreaded headphone jack. Absolutely no problems to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    After 1+ year, the phone jack is not working correctly.

I have to re-insert it when I fast foward with kinoma.
    I have to re-insert while playing ptunes in the background and swtich between apps.

What are my options? I have gsm unlocked un branded from palm?

Thank god i have a backup 650.
    VolumeCare provides a software solution to have the audio bypass the broken headset jack. This restores the normal operation of your Treo's internal speakers again.

Jeff

BTW: nonobeez does a great job fixing the broken jack if you can't get your unit replaced.