Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Does the Jabra BT800 for Treo 700w/650 work with the Treo 650. On the Jabra site, it say that it doesn't support the 650, but they're selling it on this site for $99.

Anybody have any experience with it?
    It works okay, the CID doesn't work though for the 650, there's a bit of a delay in finding the earpiece on incoming calls, and often when the bluetooth is activated it loses the earpiece and you must power-off then on again to connect them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgtreo View Post
    It works okay, the CID doesn't work though for the 650, there's a bit of a delay in finding the earpiece on incoming calls, and often when the bluetooth is activated it loses the earpiece and you must power-off then on again to connect them.
    That doesn't sound like it fits the definition of "works," especially not for $99.00
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    The Jabra site is correct. You can pair it with the 650 but the caller id will not work. I assume that is the main reason for using this bulky headset.

I also experienced delays in the headset picking up conversations on my 650.

The BT800 seems to work fine with my 700P. Caller id, no pause in picking up calls, etc.
    Sprint Treo 700P