Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I gonna sue cause my Harley doesn't have 4 wheel drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    Love how the OP hasnt posted since the OP.

Oh and my vote is...

I love lamp.
    The moron hasn't posted anything new, but he did delete his original assinine rant and replaced it with his snivelling "I know you are but what am I..." type comment.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by nightriderzx2
    rambo, i've been up to denville before. Tell me, why do people depend on Route 46 so much when they can just take 80 all the way across northern NJ to practically any Route 46 destination? ;-) Some hot gals i know in that area from college in the Poconos. I lived in South Jersey all my life until a year ago. At any rate, I'm gonna sue Denville because I haven't been back there in a year or two. Sound good?
    I think the only reason people still depend on Rt. 46 is old habits. Sure, there are still some good stores and diners on the 46 but it's clearly stuck in 1965. Too small, too many traffic lights, and traffic piles up at the drop of a hat. I jump on 80 as fast as I can if I need to go anywhere.

You sue 'em for not having been here, I'll sue 'em because I did stay here, so one of us has to win!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123