Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is my first post here in Treocentral, but I have been a Treo addict since the Treo 600 on Sprint's network. I was with a SRR Manager today when he pulled out a Treo 700p, the phone is great it feels a little bit lighter than the 650 and the screen also looked better, played around with it for just a few minutes, with him by my side. It's not black (bummer) but the next best thing charcoal gray, I snapped a quick picture with my Sanyo 8300, and maybe if I get to see him again next week I can get another picture. He said it should be available at the beginning of May. But I still believe on the dates that have been posted here. I didn't have time to check for total RAM, EVDO was fast and blazer was a pleasure to use. Not much But at least I got to play with one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GXMONT; 04/27/2006 at 09:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GXMONT
    This is my first post here in Treocentral, but I have been a Treo addict since the Treo 600 on Sprint's network. I was with a SRR Manager today when he pulled out a Treo 700p, the phone is great it feels a little bit lighter than the 650 and the screen also looked better, played around with it for just a few minutes, with him by my side. It's not black (bummer) but the next best thing charcoal gray, I snapped a quick picture with my Sanyo 8300, and maybe if I get to see him again next week I can get another picture. He said it should be available at the beginning of May. But I still believe on the dates that have been posted here. I didn't have time to check for total RAM, EVDO was fast and blazer was a pleasure to use. Not much But at least I got to play with one.
    At least it's a clear picture.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Whoomp there it is!! where the GSM version though :-P
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    argggggggghhhhhh!!!! must have now.

hulk smash!!!!
    snagged that pic...it's got the palm special numbers in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    you and me both!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Doesnt that mean he needs to take it down, scratch them out and repost it so the palm police dont get him?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    What do the numbers mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    What do the numbers mean?
    You'll have to ask Hugo
    Oh and btw GXMONT, that was your THIRD post on T|C.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki
    Doesnt that mean he needs to take it down, scratch them out and repost it so the palm police dont get him?
    Screw him...shoud've posted more pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Oh and btw GXMONT, that was your THIRD post on T|C.
    Looks like a sprint employee
    Is it just my old eyes, but is that Andre the Giant holding that thing.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    its kind of funny how similar the title is to the last "i have a 700p" thread.
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    We know you're watching
    Looks like a sprint employee
    From his/her second post, I would say so:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...50&postcount=7
    Quote Originally Posted by GXMONT
    I can confirm this because the Treo 700 appears on my weekly inventory list. The Treo 650 is going to be put out of the shelves as of April and we should see the Treo 700. I should also note that the name appears just like that TREO 700 no W or P. So we will just have to sit and wait.
    Better start looking into the Witness Protection Program...

0554 or 6554?
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    0554 or 6554?
    Workin' on it....

LOL
    Now that's what I'm sayin'.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast