Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    LG licensed PalmOS about a year ago. I dont expect them to release anything anytime soon.

Surur
    Really. I did not know that. I've learned something new today.

I would guess if they have nothing planning to come out within the next year, they might as well not come out with anything at all. Once Palm switches to Linux (and they will darmn it!) anything on the PalmOS (Garnet) will be pointless to compete.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by GXMONT
    This is my first post here in Treocentral, but I have been a Treo addict since the Treo 600 on Sprint's network. I was with a SRR Manager today when he pulled out a Treo 700p, the phone is great it feels a little bit lighter than the 650 and the screen also looked better, played around with it for just a few minutes, with him by my side. It's not black (bummer) but the next best thing charcoal gray, I snapped a quick picture with my Sanyo 8300, and maybe if I get to see him again next week I can get another picture. He said it should be available at the beginning of May. But I still believe on the dates that have been posted here. I didn't have time to check for total RAM, EVDO was fast and blazer was a pleasure to use. Not much But at least I got to play with one.
    There is no question in my mind that this is an intentional leak. Just when enthusiasm seemed to be lagging, when Perry was (almost) the only one saying he still believes, along come the clearest recent picture of a Sprint 700p? I think Sprint saw that they needed to throw a bone to the faithful, to whet our appetites.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dog Doc
    There is no question in my mind that this is an intentional leak. Just when enthusiasm seemed to be lagging, when Perry was (almost) the only one saying he still believes, along come the clearest recent picture of a Sprint 700p? I think Sprint saw that they needed to throw a bone to the faithful, to whet our appetites.
    and then he disappeared, like every other drive-by poster with pictures.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dog Doc
    Actually, I highly doubt this was intentional. From what I gathered about their reaction to the 700p I had, they don't want word of this out there until an official announcement by sprint.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I want a photo of the 700p VERIZON

Karl
    www.justsayok.net
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz

Karl
    www.justsayok.net
    Hold your breath and wait by your computer.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz

Karl
    www.justsayok.net
    Where have you been?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=700p+verizon

Posts 17 and 18.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567