Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    gathering white wrapping...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I am sitting here @ work reading all these posts abt 700p. Can't get any work done. Please Palm Please just release the darn thing.
    same here, im thinking of just taking my $600 and blowing it into something else, this is like a soap opera.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Separated at birth?

Just a joke!!!

ha ha ha lmoa
    tryin to play my bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It was also common to see red and blue wrapping. Man, I'm showing my age...
    Were there trees when you were a young Munk?
    Last edited by gharrod; 05/01/2006 at 08:19 AM.
    ah man my friend just bought a factory CDMA unlocked treo 650 for 200. are you telling me if she had waited 1 more month it would have been like 150 or 130? dam.. she wont be happy about this..
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    who is she going to activate it with? Sprint will only activate Sprint ESN's. Maybe verizon would allow it?
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman
    ah man my friend just bought a factory CDMA unlocked treo 650 for 200. are you telling me if she had waited 1 more month it would have been like 150 or 130? dam.. she wont be happy about this..
    prices drop as time passes. this is the normal way of things
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    vzw will only use a vzw esn also
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman
    ah man my friend just bought a factory [B]CDMA unlocked treo[/B] 650 for 200. are you telling me if she had waited 1 more month it would have been like 150 or 130? dam.. she wont be happy about this..

There is no such thing. CDMA Treos are provided by Verizon or Sprint and are locked to thier respective networks, you must mean GSM unlocked treo
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
  11.    #111  
    There is such thing as a CDMA unlocked Treo, the main thing you will notice is the front plate of the phone is blue Instead of silver like Sprint's Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by GXMONT
    There is such thing as a CDMA unlocked Treo, the main thing you will notice is the front plate of the phone is blue Instead of silver like Sprint's Treo 650.

he posted... any new updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    ummm....do people ever venture outside the world of treocentral? Say over to Treonauts where better pictures and real info has been posted.
    http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/02/treo_700p_first.html

http://www.greenllama.net/smartphone...easeDate01.jpg

* Reception is supposed to be ‘spectacular’
    * Runnning PalmOS Garnet v5.4.9
    * 1.2MP Camera (1280x1024)
    * Bluetooth v1.2
    * pTunes, SprintTV, Documents to Go 8 all in ROM
    * Blazer 4.5
    * 64MB Memory with 54MB User-Available
    * 320x320 screen
    * FAT32 driver support (to use SD Cards larger than 2GB)
    * EVDO Radio (High Speed Wireless Data 400–700kbps)
    * Can receive call while using 1xEvDo, but cannot call and browse at the same time (limitation of 1xEvDo)
    * New web like picture album interface, new facelift for album and picture application
    * Menu button moved to bottom left shift spot
    * SharkMsg-like “SMS after call” functionality
    * Flashing ‘Alerts’ asterix replaced by little golden bell icon
    * Green button is Call Answer button, Phone button for Contacts
    * New "fast mode" in Blazer
    * No WiFi drivers installed and no ability to test a WiFi SD card
    * Very large new DbCache of over 10MB for a _much_ speedier user experience
    Old news posted here first.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    ummm....do people ever venture outside the world of treocentral? Say over to Treonauts where better pictures and real info has been posted.
    http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/02/treo_700p_first.html

http://www.greenllama.net/smartphone...easeDate01.jpg

* Reception is supposed to be ‘spectacular’
    * Runnning PalmOS Garnet v5.4.9
    * 1.2MP Camera (1280x1024)
    * Bluetooth v1.2
    * pTunes, SprintTV, Documents to Go 8 all in ROM
    * Blazer 4.5
    * 64MB Memory with 54MB User-Available
    * 320x320 screen
    * FAT32 driver support (to use SD Cards larger than 2GB)
    * EVDO Radio (High Speed Wireless Data 400–700kbps)
    * Can receive call while using 1xEvDo, but cannot call and browse at the same time (limitation of 1xEvDo)
    * New web like picture album interface, new facelift for album and picture application
    * Menu button moved to bottom left shift spot
    * SharkMsg-like “SMS after call” functionality
    * Flashing ‘Alerts’ asterix replaced by little golden bell icon
    * Green button is Call Answer button, Phone button for Contacts
    * New "fast mode" in Blazer
    * No WiFi drivers installed and no ability to test a WiFi SD card
    * Very large new DbCache of over 10MB for a _much_ speedier user experience
    Yeah, like no one has ever seen those pics before.

Where the Hell do you think they came from? Maybe the Treocentral link at the bottom of the Treonauts post would have been your first clue, Sherlock.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    haha..silly me...I was just reading through the top two threads and didn't really see any detailed info, just all the speculation and rumors. how come none of this info is in the current threads? My bad. Just realized there's multiple "in my hands" threads. I'll delete the post.

I'm finally thinking about retiring my i500 for this until LG comes through with some new palm phones.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    haha..silly me...I was just reading through the top two threads and didn't really see any detailed info, just all the speculation and rumors. how come none of this info is in the current threads? My bad.

I'm finally thinking about retiring my i500 for this until LG comes through with some new palm phones.
    It is. Read the thread that Treonauts linked to.

yeah. dug deeper. I was complaining to the sprint business rep about our account (6 lines-4 treos, my i5 and some other phone) and was told mid may for the 700p and that they could upgrade my i5 because of my complaints. Not trying to speculate on the release date. It just got me thinking about upgrading, and I started poking around here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It is. Read the thread that Treonauts linked to.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    /sigh/. I'm tired.. Here's what's gonna happen - Palm will say Here it Is.. We will all say.. Yay! Then the mad rush the morning of release to call Tele-Sales and talk to single person who knows what a Treo 700p is will be in the works. Half of us will get another 650p, 1/4 will get a PPC phone, and 1/8 of us will get 600s.

I'm still tired.
    ...until LG comes through with some new palm phones.
    ...What?

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    LG licensed PalmOS about a year ago. I dont expect them to release anything anytime soon.

Surur
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast