Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Very True about Palm. They have hacked the hell out of Garnet, and very well I might add.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    GXMONT,

What are the chances of you seeing this person again? We would like to know more about the Sprint Treo 700p such as the RAM size, OS, screen shots from Blazer, Pocket Tunes, Camera, etc.

Thank you very much for the initial shot, it was really good.

Al
    To quote my favorite movie...

Sonny: How's GXMONT?
    Clemenza: Oh, GXMONT. You won't see him no more.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    What I would love to know is does it support Palm's wifi card, the current rumor is it will, and the 650 will get a firmware update to enable this. Don't get me wrong I love seeing all these pics, but we already know it's real. We need someone to get into the device and find things out.
    I missed that rumor. WiFi is huge for me, what do you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiper
    GXMONT...are you jerking us around? Because if you are, that's not cool at all. People on this board spend time and effort to give us DECENT information, and here you are changing pics.
    He's not jerking us around. He's trying to keep from being discovered / fired / or hauled off by the Palm Police.
    He posted it a little too fast, and left identifying marks that could be traced. I truly hope he doesn't learn the hard way for his mistake.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Here's the info about the rumored Treo firmware upgrade for the wifi card.
    http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Bu...865&mid=240865
    Jimmie Geddes
    Here's the info about the rumored Treo firmware upgrade for the wifi card.
    http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Bu...865&mid=240865
    Thanks.
    I wish it were the helmet! Palm makes me bitter. Ever since Palm took over from Handspring they have been jerking us around... I am going to boycott Treos & use an abacus :-|

Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...Treoneo. I was away from the boards for awhile a few months ago, but when did this "bitterness" in you surface? I don't remember your posts being like that. I mean, we exect the angry, bitter words of a broken shell of a man from teh Munk, but you? C'mon. That fruit helmet can't be that tight.
    That's definitely a 700p, final test rev with branding.

Blazer with EVDO routinely gets 300+kbit speeds.

64MB usable space (slightly less with what's loaded, call it 62 megs)
    Yea, when I got to try out the PPC-6700 I was getting 300+kbit speeds, I can't wait for the 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    care to share your sources?
    Quote Originally Posted by TGavilan
    That's definitely a 700p, final test rev with branding.

Blazer with EVDO routinely gets 300+kbit speeds.

64MB usable space (slightly less with what's loaded, call it 62 megs)
    TGavilan,

Now who are you again? and where do you get your info?
    I am sitting here @ work reading all these posts abt 700p. Can't get any work done. Please Palm Please just release the darn thing.
    <s></s>
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    What I would love to know is does it support Palm's wifi card, the current rumor is it will, and the 650 will get a firmware update to enable this. Don't get me wrong I love seeing all these pics, but we already know it's real. We need someone to get into the device and find things out.
    Don't get your hopes up on either front.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by treosolomon
    TGavilan,

Now who are you again? and where do you get your info?
    Another drive-by poster?
    Everything I have read (yes, all rumors) is that the 700P will not support wifi. This is the first I have heard anyone say differently. Who are your sources Jimmie????????

Of course since the 700P does not exist I assume it is a moot point.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Everything I have read (yes, all rumors) is that the 700P will not support wifi.

Kash76

Quote Originally Posted by Kash76
    What's that mean Kash?
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Read my previous post #73
    Kash76

Quote Originally Posted by GXMONT
    This is my first post here in Treocentral, but I have been a Treo addict since the Treo 600 on Sprint's network. I was with a SRR Manager today when he pulled out a Treo 700p, the phone is great it feels a little bit lighter than the 650 and the screen also looked better, played around with it for just a few minutes, with him by my side. It's not black (bummer) but the next best thing charcoal gray, I snapped a quick picture with my Sanyo 8300, and maybe if I get to see him again next week I can get another picture. He said it should be available at the beginning of May. But I still believe on the dates that have been posted here. I didn't have time to check for total RAM, EVDO was fast and blazer was a pleasure to use. Not much But at least I got to play with one.

Got any more pics or other info you can post?
    TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack
    Got any more pics or other info you can post?
    TIA
    I repeat, to quote my favorite movie...

Sonny: How's GXMONT?
    Clemenza: Oh, GXMONT. You won't see him no more.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast