Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    here ya go

edited as a courtesy
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 04/27/2006 at 09:50 PM.
    I'm curious how blazer performs with EDVO. This is a new and improved version? I've never been a fan for how Xiino renders things and cuts most of the graphics out to get it on the screen faster. Sure that was fine at 1x but at EDVO speeds there is no need for that.
    Wait a sec -- 2 minutes ago I could see the secret Palm mumbers. I just went back for another look-see, and now they're obscured by reflection from the flash. Am I just tired, crazy, or both?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Wait a sec -- 2 minutes ago I could see the secret Palm mumbers. I just went back for another look-see, and now they're obscured by reflection from the flash. Am I just tired, crazy, or both?
    you are right...he edited it. see my post above yours.
    Does that make it a second generation photoshop job?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    He changed it. His post shows he edited it a few minutes ago.
    Me thinks he's covering his tracks.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

If there are 6 billon people on the earth and the only ones who get to see this phone are new posters who can do the odds of this actually happening and them not be plants? Sorry but I am watcing Penn and Teller's Bullsh!t on Showtime talking about scams (Loch Ness Monster/Bigfoot) and they may have to cover this Treo700 new poster phenomenon. Oh, and thanks MunkBoy for pointing out this guy claimed it was on hisinventory sheet on 1/11. I think we all know that was BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon
    I'm curious how blazer performs with EDVO. This is a new and improved version? I've never been a fan for how Xiino renders things and cuts most of the graphics out to get it on the screen faster. Sure that was fine at 1x but at EDVO speeds there is no need for that.
    Blazer performs really well with EVDO, and the faster mode ignores images and css (if I recall correctly). When I had it, I used it to visit TC several times. It was pretty slick.

Man...that looks exactly like the one I had, notches around the screen and all.
    Beginning of May? Give me a break. It's beginning of May already.

Well if they can pull it off, I may have to delay my Canon DSLR purchase.
    Last edited by whatever7; 04/27/2006 at 10:21 PM.
    gxmont...

the polite thing to do would be to say "thank you"
    This is getting old. If it is a plant, they are more annoying than intriguing. Come on May 17, ready to upgrade to the 8125. Palm who???
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Thank you sir.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Wow! What time zone are you in?
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Wow! What time zone are you in?
    Hahaha. You got to the sarcasim post before me. Darmn it!

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    does that mean mymellowman and gxmont are the same???
    Ya know... these threads are absolute murder... Perry (as well as most everyone else) has a sig full of the evolution of their cellphones, and how excited they are to get an upgrade.... Im sitting with a Sanyo 8300, probably the coolest phone ive ever had... ive been drooling over the 700P since the start of silly season, the original leak dates matched up with my 2 year renewal.... and for the last 2-3 months ive been waking up every morning... checking the forums, and crying. I can't take it anymore....

Comfort me D;
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Is it just me or Im I losing it? WHY IS IS SO HARD FOR THOSE "Im holding a 700p" not to go into phone info for a nano second and get the info on ram and stuff??! It takes them longer to take a pic(thanks) but info will be great too
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    Is it just me or Im I losing it? WHY IS IS SO HARD FOR THOSE "Im holding a 700p" not to go into phone info for a nano second and get the info on ram and stuff??! It takes them longer to take a pic(thanks) but info will be great too
    he did not have time. getting memory info would have taken at least 5 seconds, maybe 10.
    I think I'm starting to buy into the plant theory. This is getting rediculous.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Ah....I have checked all of the calendars...I can only find a date of 4/27...maybe 4/28 depending upon how far east you are. But I cannot seem to find anywhere where it is already the "beginning of May"
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast