1.    #1  
    I am looking for an inexpensive program that will allow me to view different documents on my Treo 600. Here are some things that I would like to download from my PC and later view on my Treo:

-journal articles (HTML or PDF)
    -recipes (HTML)
    -pages from different discussion boards (HTML, ?)
    -news articles (HTML)

What do you recommend. I have tried converting some documents to PDF and then using a freeware PDF viewer, but I found the journal articles very hard to read. I don't have enough cash for Documents to Go. I just downloaded Repligo and have been pretty impressed so far.

Opinions? Ideas?

Thanks!
    You might want to try -iSilo - it does what you're looking for.

I used iSilo before I started using Repligo which is a very nice app, but it hasn't been updated for a number of years now. They've been at version 2 forever. No 5-way navigator support on a Treo 650 (not sure about 600) which makes it cumbersom to use one handed.

I use Docs to Go Premium now for all of my docs and blew away Repligo.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
  3.    #3  
    So, Docs to Go is worth the extra money? Can it convert webpages so that they can be viewed offline?
    Quote Originally Posted by toddst
    So, Docs to Go is worth the extra money? Can it convert webpages so that they can be viewed offline?
    I would say yes. In truth, the PDF viewer in Docs to Go Premium is very similar in feel to Repligo (as a previous Repligo user). Take away Repligo's proprietary HTML to Repligo converter and simply convert your HTML to PDF and view them in Docs to Go- it takes away a step or two.

You can't view an HTML page in Docs to Go- you still have to convert it to PDF. But there is little loss in the format of the page.

If you simply want to view HTML on your treo, then perhaps Docs to Go Premium is a bit much because you can also create and edit standard Microsoft Office documents.

There are other options for viewing saved web content if you have an internet connected Treo....
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Plucker for html
    PalmPDF for pdf

Both are free
  6.    #6  
    I just downloaded Plucker and it seems like a great program to download the content of websites, but I am looking for a program where I can save individual pages with one click.
    Quote Originally Posted by toddst
    I just downloaded Plucker and it seems like a great program to download the content of websites, but I am looking for a program where I can save individual pages with one click.
    I guess I was too brief. Use Plucker as the app on your handheld. But you don't need to use the Plucker desktop. Use Sunrise XP (see Palmgear.com) to "pluck." Then you can right click on a page and select "Clip with Sunrise XP." Then you can hotsync the document or transfer it to your SD card. The same developer created Sunrise (not XP) which requires Java installed on your PC.

Another app (viewer and desktop) is Vikao. You highlight the desired text, copy it, and then click the Vikao icon in the system tray, then hotsync. It's supposed to work with images, too, but I haven't had a good experinece with that. Also, you can't specify the category beforehand and anytime you hotsync whether or not Vikao was used, you end up at the "All" catefory. It's still useful for small things.

http://www.mayeticvillage.com/home.n...s/Vikaoforpalm
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the info. I will check out both programs this afternoon.