1.    #1  
    Hello all,

How can we affect a favourite button to an application on the SD card? It seems that it is possible only with application on the RAM of the Treo 650 itself.

Unfortunately, it was possible to affect a favourite button to an application which was on the SD card with the Treo 600!

Thanks
    - Treoaddicted -
  2.    #2  
    Any suggestions to help me?
    Have you tried going to "Preferences"/"Buttons"? I can select any application there. However, I am using ZLauncher to move my applications from RAM to the Card. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70
    Have you tried going to "Preferences"/"Buttons"? I can select any application there. However, I am using ZLauncher to move my applications from RAM to the Card. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    No, I am talking about the "favourite pages" where you can affect a keyboard key to launch an application (example : pressing "B" to launch "Butler")

=> I cannot affect a keyboard key to launch an application on my SD card.
    => Is this normal and how can I then affect a keyboard key to an application on my SD card?