Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if I have multiple email accounts (even on different domains) and they both use goodlink, is there a way for my Treo 700w to use them both?

as in regular outlook, it can send from a specific account, etc..

And since these emails would be for 2 different companies, I cant just merge them (or forward to a common email) (they will probably be on different exchange servers).
    No. GoodLink will only allow you to sync with the GoodLink server, therefore, only your corporate email.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    No. GoodLink will only allow you to sync with the GoodLink server, therefore, only your corporate email.
    let me clarify, I have 2 corporations, both would have Goodlink (both using same hosted ASP MailStreet or something).. but they are 2 different distinct accounts.. Do i have to go buy 2 treo's?
    A single device will only support a single instance of GoodLink, which only supports one instance of the GoodLink server.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    A single device will only support a single instance of GoodLink, which only supports one instance of the GoodLink server.
    ok, so I guess it would not help if I had 2 accounts on the same goodlink server (i.e. I signup 2 MailStreet accounts and they put them both on the same GL server), correct?
    You wouldn't be able to have both accounts on the same device using GoodLink, but you would be able to set up GoodLink for one of the mailboxes and ActiveSync for the other. I haven't tried that myself, but it should work.

Another alternative is to have one of your accounts forward messages to the GoodLink-enabled mailbox, but you'd only be able to reply from the GoodLink-enabled mailbox from the device. Filing messages would be something of a nightmare though...
    | Ted Johnson | Tech Support Lead, Lanlogic Inc | www.lanlogic.net |