Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, sorry. Depending on what Chatter is doing, there can be short (1 second perhaps) delays.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Yes, sorry. Depending on what Chatter is doing, there can be short (1 second perhaps) delays.

Marc
    I notice it a few times a day and it usually lasts 1-2 seconds. It's mildly annoying when I want to either turn the unit on or off, but it's a small price to pay for a program that works really well otherwise.
    A reset was caused on 4/26/06 at 9:48 am while rnning "Applications":
    Emul68KMain.c,
    Line:403, illegal instruction 02C4 at address 7320ff14
    download palminternals, run it, and click the Notif button at the bottom. Scroll up and look for notifications with an address similar to 7320ff14...if you find one that looks close, it's that app most likely causing the problem. You can then try locking the offending app with Resco locker and see if it goes away..

This has worked for me in the past for other apps
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I notice it a few times a day and it usually lasts 1-2 seconds. It's mildly annoying when I want to either turn the unit on or off, but it's a small price to pay for a program that works really well otherwise.
    I notice this as well. Mainly when I'm listening to music(among other things). I'll get a little skip right before a new message comes in. It IS mildly annoying, but I don't think there's anything that can be done about it(seems like a processor issue to me).
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12