1.    #1  
    Doesn't happen all the time, but fairly frequently, my 650 resets when I insert the SD card...

Doesn't happen upon the ejecting.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    When you insert the card it will access it to find what applications are in the launchers folder. So maybe something gets messed up there.
    Mine does the same, but it will keep resetting and resetting until I take the card out.
    I don't have the reset problem (fingers crossed), but my T650 always turns on when I insert or removed the SD card. Not a big deal, but it is a minor annoyance.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Press #*377 then Dial (for GSM treo 650, or ##377 for CDMA), it might give you a hint why.
    Quote Originally Posted by bheuss
    I don't have the reset problem (fingers crossed), but my T650 always turns on when I insert or removed the SD card. Not a big deal, but it is a minor annoyance.
    That's normal.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Doesn't happen all the time, but fairly frequently, my 650 resets when I insert the SD card...

Doesn't happen upon the ejecting.
    I had the same problem when I first got my T650. The problem turned out to be a Library in my \Palm\Launcher folder that was causing the reset. Removing the offending .prc corrected the problem.

Not to say your issue is exactly the same, but you might try renaming your "Launcher" folder "Launcher1" just to see if this eliminates the reset when inserting the SD card. After renaming, try inserting/removing it a few times to see if the reset persists.

If it fixes it, rename the "Launcher1" back to "Launcher" and use the #*377 method to help identify the file that needs to be removed. If that doesn't identify the file, you can move all files out of the Launcher folder and add them one at a time to find the issue.

I hope this helps.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    I had the same problem when I first got my T650. The problem turned out to be a Library in my \Palm\Launcher folder that was causing the reset. Removing the offending .prc corrected the problem.

Not to say your issue is exactly the same, but you might try renaming your "Launcher" folder "Launcher1" just to see if this eliminates the reset when inserting the SD card. After renaming, try inserting/removing it a few times to see if the reset persists.

If it fixes it, rename the "Launcher1" back to "Launcher" and use the #*377 method to help identify the file that needs to be removed. If that doesn't identify the file, you can move all files out of the Launcher folder and add them one at a time to find the issue.

I hope this helps.
    Wow....that fixed it.

I don't know which file was causing it. The only things in there were some Docs To Go files and Backupman.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)