1.    #1  
    I just got a replacement phone from Cingular (my third in less than a month) and I hate to be nit-picky (I've used the Treo 600 and 650 through Sprint for a few years and recently changed because of bad reception where I live). Anyway, the little cover over the front speaker moved just slightly when I put the phone to my ear and (1) it is a bit uncomfortable and (2) i can hear it moving just slightly when I'm on the phone.

I guess I've forgotten what's normal and what's not, but I don't remember that piece moving on previous devices.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this something I shouldn't worry about and just get used to?

I am tempted to just try a new device completely (8125) just because I've had so many problems (I'm still in the 30 day trial period).

I appreciate your counsel.
  2.    #2  
    so no one else has ever noticed this either way? the earpiece is downright uncomfortable. i can't decide whether to return it or not. i don't recall the earpiece being uncomfortable on the ear. any advice? please?