1.    #1  
    Hey everyone. i am going to be recieving a new t650 from sprint within the next 1-2 days because of a problem that i had with my current sprint phone (samsung a940) so i have a couple questions...

• Is there a way to enable A2DP? cause i read somewhere that there is a way to enable DUN and i didn't know if A2DP was hidden in there somewhere too.

• Both my Dad and my Bro have T600's and my dad has the most software, so if i wanted to use some of his software, i have to sync with the same user ID, and if you don't, some programs become inactive. is there a way to use one user name on your treo so programs work, but sync with another name, so i don't accidentially sync as my dad's and/or mess up his stuff?

• I have a MicroSD card from my A940 and when i used it in my dad's T600 (with the adapter of course) using TCPMP, it played for like 10 seconds and then started to skip. why did that happen? will that happen with the T650 too, because that is going to be my main source of music.

well, thats all i can think of now. TIA
    I don't think you are going to get much help around here to cheat the software vendors. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    well, im not looking at it to steal it. i just want to try out the software without keeping my dads treo and without having to use his hotsync ID. im not that kind of person. if i like the software, i buy it, cause i hope that if i sold software that people would do the same for me.

so can anyone actually help me answer these questions please? thanks
    Have you even TRY to see if these vendors' software offer trial period? Most of them do.
    Treo Moblog: http://nudle.textamerica.com
  5.    #5  
    yes, but some of them aren't full versions, so all i wanted to do was try it out for a little bit, see if i like it, and if i do ill buy the app. if i dont like it, ill delete it. simple as that.

im not trying to pirate software, so can someone please help me with all these questions? or just answer the bluetooth questions and stop trying to be so self-richeous!
    1.) No

2.) No

3.) And I am not sure... it should work fine
  7.    #7  
    thanks sxtg. so no one has found a way to enable A2DP yet? does anyone think that there will ever be?
    There is an app that allows A2DP for music, but not for use with things like VoiceDialing. A quick search will find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by viperboy
    im not trying to pirate software, so can someone please help me with all these questions? or just answer the bluetooth questions and stop trying to be so self-richeous!
    nobody's trying to be self-righteous here... what you're asking here is like trying to get people to give you a step-by-step guide on how to rob a bank... while there are ways to do it, this aint the place to ask for them...
  10.    #11  
    how do you convert jad and jar files to prc files? i have searched and it is slightly confusing to me. i know i need something called Java Technology for Palm Os Garnet to get the jadtoprc program. and i just installed the websphere everyplace micro enviornment v5.7. what else do i need to do? an idiots guide would be great. thanks
    Goodness, the first thing my eyes locked onto was the software and syncing issue. It is like killing the messenger, but that really offends most of us. We try and buy and most of the time are satisfied. When I gave my wife my Treo 600, she went into a buying frenzy that was as bad as mine was when I got the 600. Ben
  12.    #13  
    okay... i'm sorry. i didn't mean it like that. as i have said for like the third time, IF I LIKED THE FULL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE, I WOULD BUY IT AND IF I DIDN'T, I WOULD DELETE IT! can we not dwell on this matter? now, i am just interested on how i can convert jad and jar files to prc. thanks
    okay... i'm sorry. i didn't mean it like that. as i have said for like the third time, IF I LIKED THE FULL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE, I WOULD BUY IT AND IF I DIDN'T, I WOULD DELETE IT! can we not dwell on this matter? now, i am just interested on how i can convert jad and jar files to prc. thanks

newbies and shouting to the rest of the members? not good....

and google would be your best friend for now.....

maybe this is what you're looking for?

and...yea, use the trials, most of them are trial but you can use them FULLY untill sometime then it will be disabled.

try some of these places:

www.handango.com
    www.palmgear.com
    www.freewarepalm.com
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Just another ray of sunshine....
  15.    #16  
    well, thank you for your help wol.

but apparently i need to shout at the members, beucase they can't get through their little heads that im not out to steal software. maybe its one of those "projection" things...
  16.    #17  
    What is a good (preferably free) IM client that could also handle texts ect?
  17.    #18  
    and a good ringtone assigner that works with aac files (again, preferably free)
  18.    #19  
    i found an IM client (toccer) that works really well, but i have a question that is probally really dumb, but i cant find the answer to it. how do you sign off from toccer casue i dont want to be online all the time.

and what is a good program for assigning ringtones. i know that call filter is pretty good, but i was just looking for free software to do that. TIA

EDIT: never mind, i found out how to sign off. wow, that was a dumb question, sorry.
    but apparently i need to shout at the members, because they can't get through their little heads that im not out to steal software. maybe its one of those "projection" things...
    Frankly I have to agree with the peeps you are yellling at cause it just doesn't sound logical. If you want to try out the software that is on ya Dad's Treo why not just a) ask him if it's worth buying or b) try it on his Treo.

I am not aware of many programs that have limited versions....some games have only say 5 levels but after playing these 5, you oughta know if ya want to pay or not. I'd be right pleased if you listed these programs which have features disabled during the trial period.

Now to answer the question, the degree of security a program has is usually tied to its cost, nobody works hard to protect a $4.95 program. Some programs are tied to a key code, some key codes only work with a specific hotsync name, some keycodes only work with a specific hotsync name and device and some key codes only work with a specific hotsync name and SD card.