Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Is that possible?
    Not that I know of.

I'm guessing you must be using it. How do you like it so far? I've just started playing around with it recently.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not that I know of.

I'm guessing you must be using it. How do you like it so far? I've just started playing around with it recently.
    eh, I can't find the link now but if you search around it is being worked on (to sync with the treo). In fact, a test version was supposed to be released this past weekend. I'm sure if you search around here you can find that thread and link to the developer.
    That would be good to have. You could obviously import/export your calendar back and forth, but a one click sync would be great!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Here is the link to the thread by JackNaylorPE: link

and a more direct link to the tester forum...

actually, a poster named marc from above wrote this:

Easy Way to Sync Palm & Google Calendar Right Now:

Windows users can sign up for the free service at airset.com, which syncs Palms with its own calendar. Then just set up your airset calendar to subscribe to your Google Calendar(s). Works like a charm. Right now the feeds from Google Calendar (or any other external source) to airset are only updated once per day, but the site says it's working on a "refresh now" button.
    Last edited by Malatesta; 04/24/2006 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote:

Easy Way to Sync Palm & Google Calendar Right Now:

Windows users can sign up for the free service at airset.com, which syncs Palms with its own calendar. Then just set up your airset calendar to subscribe to your Google Calendar(s). Works like a charm. Right now the feeds from Google Calendar (or any other external source) to airset are only updated once per day, but the site says it's working on a "refresh now" button.

Anyone know how to subscribe to Google Calendar using Airset?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not that I know of.

It's a hog on your SMS (for reminders), so make sure you have unlimited text msg. So far, I like it. It's like having Outlook, without that resource hog on my computer (like OWA, except there's no Exchange server). The only bad part is that it only integrates with gmail, at least that's all I know.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta
    Here is the link to the thread by JackNaylorPE: link

and a more direct link to the tester forum...

actually, a poster named marc from above wrote this:
    I'm a bit confused. Does airset offer a calendar service like Google and the ability to sync over-the-air?
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    I'm a bit confused. Does airset offer a calendar service like Google and the ability to sync over-the-air?
    Not really sure as I haven't tried it. From what I gather from the post, basically airset is a calander app that syncs with your Palm. You can have airset "subscribe" to your Google calander, thereby importing all the information. You then sync that info to your Palm.

So it just acts as a middleman between your palm and google calander via a web based calendar.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter