1.    #1  
    This may sound dumb but its a little annoying for me. At least on my Cingular Treo 650, when i press the answer button the call is instantly connected letting the caller hear nothing but background noise for the 2 seconds or so it takes for me to get my phone up to my ear and say hello. As most people who call me are impatient they usually start asking hello before I can say it myself. I know its a minor annoyance but its an annoyance none the less in an otherwise perfect phone.

I was wondering if there was a simple utility out there where i could set a delay from the time when I press the answer button to when it actually connects.

On my "normal" cell phones there is always a pause from the time i open the phone or press the answer button to the time it connects.

If anyone can help or at least let me know if I'm not alone that would be helpful.
    What's taking you so long to bring the phone to your ear? 2 seconds? Time to get after those bicep curls. lol
    Put phone to ear first, and then push answer. And it's free
    Just call me Berd.
    Bluetooth

(one of the strangest "annoyances" I've ever seen)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    kerdickle is right. Just put your finger on the answer button and bring it up to your ear, then press it.

Don't you have this problem with all phones? I mean, it takes at least a little time for me to pick up my desk phone.

I think you either have some really pushy friends or this is all a joke.
    Say hello as you're lifting it. The mic should pick up your voice and by the time they hear it, you'll have the phone to your ear. Seriously though, this is the strangest complaint I've yet to hear. "The phone processes too fast!"

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...