1.    #1  
    Hey everyone. I have a slight issue. It seems whenever I would like to view a document under the "Documents" icon in the home menu, it gives a list of all the documents whether it be a spreadsheet, presentation, or an actual word document. That's all fine and dandy. However, I have found that when I select any document that needs to be opened in "Word to Go" the phone does a soft reset. The spreadsheet function and presentation app work just fine. Anyone experience this? Is there a software update or something that is needed? I really need this to work reliably since I am on the road alot of the time and review case law studies. Any suggestions are certainly welcome.

Thank you.
    What version of DTG are you running? 8.003 is the latest.
    Get the DatavizTech tool (search). Go to menu and delete the preferences and temporary database. Might need to delete the database too.
  4.    #4  
    I am running the 7.005. I installed this from the cd that come with my treo. I went to the website and they want 29.95 to update to 8.005. Is this standard? I fixed my problem anyhow. I had a corrupt word file when ever I clicked on it, the reset would happen. I deleted the word file and all is well now. Hopefully it stays that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinkley
    I went to the website and they want 29.95 to update to 8.005. Is this standard?
    I do not know if this is "standard" but I coughed-up the USD 29.95
    for the upgrade (got the useless BDicty Dictionary and Thesaurus free).

What is useful in the upgrade, in case you view PDF files, is PDFtoGo.

It is much smoother and faster in operation then the idiotic free
    Acrobat Reader (Acrobat has never failed to crash my Treo within
    a few minutes of installation). It also handles L-A-R-G-E files well.

There are some things like charts that may be useful to others but are not
    part of the free 7.xx version. (A comparison chart is given in the website.)

- mvk
    Game over!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinkley
    I am running the 7.005. I installed this from the cd that come with my treo. I went to the website and they want 29.95 to update to 8.005. Is this standard? I fixed my problem anyhow. I had a corrupt word file when ever I clicked on it, the reset would happen. I deleted the word file and all is well now. Hopefully it stays that way.
    I reluctantly went ahead and got the upgrade. I am pretty happy because I have not had any docs to go corruption or lockups since getting version 8. Maybe others have had difference experiences, but it seems more stable to me.