1.    #1  
    Well , Had to hard reset my device , and was to lazy to install ringo again (didn't have backup) so I had to spand couple of days with the default (annoying) ring of the treo... so I was wandering , which ringtone/ringing program do you use for your treo ? post a link if you have a place to dl a nice one :-)

Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by drz400sm
    Well , Had to hard reset my device , and was to lazy to install ringo again (didn't have backup) so I had to spand couple of days with the default (annoying) ring of the treo... so I was wandering , which ringtone/ringing program do you use for your treo ? post a link if you have a place to dl a nice one :-)

Thx.
    You were to lazy to install Ringo again? Just download the trial and use your license key to register the product. If you're having difficulty contact the developer or the online store where you purchased your product. You can also contact your wireless provider to see if they allow ring tune downloads for Treo. In future I suggest you take time to back up your files. Software sold through the Treo Central store such as OnGuard Backup can prove useful, especially when situations such as this arise.
    I use the ones it comes with:

Modern Hi for peeps I wanna talk to
    Modern Lo for peeps i don't
  4.    #4  
    Dark knight, its not that I have a problem, its just that after hard reset I have an op. to review my installed apps and delete some I don't use. I don't use ringo for special ring per group but only the mp3 ring playing capabilty, that's why I was asking about it. thx for your considiration... :-)
    I use the Captain Kirk fight song from "Amok Time" (in AMR format) as my "I know who you are" ringtone, and the Mortal Kombat theme (on MIDI format) as my "who are you? How did you get this number? How did they find me? RUUUNNNN!!!!" ringtone
  6.    #6  
    sisko, that's cool. can u attach those here? :-p
    drz400sm, sure if you want. I just have to remember to do it the next time I'm at my computer and not on the potty
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I use the ones it comes with:

Modern Hi for peeps I wanna talk to
    Modern Lo for peeps i don't
    Same here except Ringer Quick for unknown and Modern Short for known. I don't really get the point of all these ring tones. I guess that's because I'm older. I just want my phone to ring like a phone.http://img108.exs.cx/img108/2817/m8ztelephone.gif
    I use that CTU/24 ringtone that's floatin' around. Otherwise (except for Tubular Bells which is assigned to the ex) I stay away from cutesy little tones. Nothing annoys me more than someones phone going off with some Fitty-Cent ringtone crap. I figure any song I might load would annoy others as well, so I don't bother anymore.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I use the CTU ringtone too! I have the MIDI version and I think it sounds pretty cool
    i use and mp3 for people i know ("Morning After" by Chester Bennington) and that "Hello Treo!" one for people I dont know.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by sisko
    drz400sm, sure if you want. I just have to remember to do it the next time I'm at my computer and not on the potty
    that would be awesome. my fiance loves star trek so i can just imagine the look on my face if my phone had that as the ringtone!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Nothing annoys me more than someones phone going off with some Fitty-Cent ringtone crap.
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

During hunting season, anyone's cell that goes off with one of those funky *** sounds in the bar, get's their cell terminated for good. Most times the guy loses it outside where it's used for either target practice or to see how far it will skip down the road. I wish we could do that year round.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    that would be awesome. my fiance loves star trek so i can just imagine the look on my face if my phone had that as the ringtone!
    Done and done. One Captain Kirk Fight Song coming right up!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I use "Bug a Boo" Destiny's Child.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    CTU ringtone, of course.
    <A HREF="http://www.treotoday.net">Treo Today<A> - news, tips, tricks and more
    here's a great site to download free midi ringtones -

http://www.mididb.com/
    Classic ringtone. The one that is just a ring but kinda sounds undewater.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    For those in my address book, I use a WAV clip from Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb: "Hello/Is there anybody in there?/Just nod if you can hear me/Is there anyone home?" For unknown numbers, it's Men at Work's "Who Can it Be Now?" The WAVs eat up more memory than mp3s, but no 3rd-party app is needed.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Currently, I'm using Sussudio, by Phil Collins, one of the greatest songs of the 1980's!