Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Received my 2400 extended battery on Wednesday.

Charged it all night and put it in my phone Thursday morning. It was dead at the same point in the day that my plain palm battery dies.

Charged it Thursday overnight and the same today. It hasn't died yet (its 9:15pm here) but its on its last legs.

I expected a lot more.

Is this normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    Received my 2400 extended battery on Wednesday.

Charged it all night and put it in my phone Thursday morning. It was dead at the same point in the day that my plain palm battery dies.

Charged it Thursday overnight and the same today. It hasn't died yet (its 9:15pm here) but its on its last legs.

I expected a lot more.

Is this normal?
    Hi,

No, this isn't normal at all. If you will give me a phone number that tech support can reach you at (please send it to the email below), we will have things taken care of for you ASAP.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi,

No, this isn't normal at all. If you will give me a phone number that tech support can reach you at (please send it to the email below), we will have things taken care of for you ASAP.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com

Speaking of weird behavior with 2400 seidio battery. I plugged in my charger last night and woke up this morning and the battery went down from around 70 percent to 40 percent. Even if I'm not charging it it won't lose much overnight. I don't think it's the charger because my treo was also having issues while plugged into the car charger this weekend. It was at 98% when I plugged it in. After 2 hours it still wasn't at full charge, it had actually dropped to 96%. I took out the battery and put it back in and it went to 99%. After about 10 minutes it finally showed full charge.

This behavior only began after using the seidio battery. Please help. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo
    Speaking of weird behavior with 2400 seidio battery. I plugged in my charger last night and woke up this morning and the battery went down from around 70 percent to 40 percent. Even if I'm not charging it it won't lose much overnight. I don't think it's the charger because my treo was also having issues while plugged into the car charger this weekend. It was at 98% when I plugged it in. After 2 hours it still wasn't at full charge, it had actually dropped to 96%. I took out the battery and put it back in and it went to 99%. After about 10 minutes it finally showed full charge.

This behavior only began after using the seidio battery. Please help. thanks.
    Hi rigo,

Please call our tech support department at: 832-204-1114. If you prefer that they call you, please email your phone number to the email below and we'll help you get things resolved.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com