Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am surprised that no one has post this unless I'm lame, in which case feel free to delete this.

But I read at engadget mobile that there could be a firmware upgrade to the 650 which will address the black berry connect, the large capacity sd cards, such as the 4 gb cards and most importantly, WI-FI DRIVERS FOR THE PALM wi-fi SDIO CARD!

They say the upgrade could come when the 700p is launched. Man, I hope so.

read more here.
    engadget mobile
    There is a thread just a little bit further down with 67 replies in it so far...so yes the rumor has been posted. Did you look to see if it had been posted first?
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    WHO CARE'S THAT SOMEONE POSTED IT EARLIER!!! I GET REALLY SICK OF A__H____'S YELLING A PEOPLE FOR A SIMPLE POST. If you know it exists than don't read the one that is a duplicate. Instead of saying did you look for a previous post, maybe you should be saying why was I so dumb to read this second post. Be nice, maybe they just missed it.
    And people like you are exactly why this forum has been going downhill. If you even bothered to read the original post, it clearly said "I am surprised that no one has post this...". I was simply pointing out to the ORIGINAL poster that it had been posted. And when did I even appear to yell in my reply? If anyone didn't need to say anything in this thread it was you, Jacka$$.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3
    And people like you are exactly why this forum has been going downhill. If you even bothered to read the original post, it clearly said "I am surprised that no one has post this...". I was simply pointing out to the ORIGINAL poster that it had been posted. And when did I even appear to yell in my reply? If anyone didn't need to say anything in this thread it was you, Jacka$$.
    FWIW, I thought your reply to the OP was fairly polite. You didn't insult him by calling him an *** hole or dumb, merely just pointed out that it had indeed been posted.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Thank you. I was not trying to mean at all in the original reply.
    Charles

franklane...you have a serious emotional imbalance.

the second poster was helpful.

take your trash mouth somewhere else turd mouth person.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3
    Thank you. I was not trying to mean at all in the original reply.
    The only thing I might have done different was post the thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=112088

Otherwise, didn't seem deserving of being blasted and called a dumb A-Hole.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Now we're getting somewhere,
    Can we start a Thread: "I'm Sick of People being Sick of People being Sick of Repeated Posts"
    Just call me Berd.
    who's with me?
    Are we sensitive? Review my previous posts and you will see I have been interested in helping others out. There are too many of you that reply as chazglenn3 did, I guess to indicate how senior you are on this board forgetting all the while that others may not be as anal as most of you "senior" posters on this site. How about: Hey thanks for the info, If you want to see more on this subject look at http://discussion.treocentral.com/s...ad.php?t=112088. Thanks for posting as I might have missed the initial post.

Double posting does not seem as bad as continually seeing:

PPC-6700 for sale in big red bold letters.
    I am selling it. If someone wants it here...great. if not...that,s fine too. either way it will sell.

you sir...are a moron
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane
    Double posting does not seem as bad as continually seeing:

PPC-6700 for sale in big red bold letters.
    You do realize that viewing signatures can be disabled? You can't disable repeat postings...

Thank you Mr. Trumpet. As you can see I don't post often because I have a life beyond the Palm phone. Looking at all of your post, I would say you need to get out and get some sun and maybe get the phone out of your ear. It may be causing you to lose your balance. What the hell does dutchtrumpet mean anyway? Let me think..... Maybe you like blowing your own horn on this board. You're so intimidating, I don't know if I'll be able to continue.... Have a nice day.
    O.K. folks, getting out of hand yet?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You do realize that viewing signatures can be disabled? You can't disable repeat postings...
    You are just a wealth of knowledge...anything else I can disable?

(BTW-aren't you do for an avatar change?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I doubt this upgrade will materialize.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Oh not to worry. Something will materialize, just might not be as a Palm updater though. . . http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane
    Thank you Mr. Trumpet. As you can see I don't post often because I have a life beyond the Palm phone. Looking at all of your post, I would say you need to get out and get some sun and maybe get the phone out of your ear. It may be causing you to lose your balance. What the hell does dutchtrumpet mean anyway? Let me think..... Maybe you like blowing your own horn on this board. You're so intimidating, I don't know if I'll be able to continue.... Have a nice day.
    Man, you are a first-rate @$$hole. Yeah, you have a life beyond the Palm phone - it's called MIDDLE SCHOOL. Why don't you go back to it and stop wasting everyone's time
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    You're probably right but it would be nice for those not ready to upgrade to the 700p.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast