1.    #1  
    I am experiencing resets within Versamail whenever I have the cursor active in the TO field, and type the letter S.. this is not a joke..

Whenever I compose a new email message in Versamail, and type the letter S - instant treo reboot. I've tested this with all other letters on the keyboard.. and none cause the reset by themselves..

I have a Verizon Treo 650 (1.04a-VZW).. the only non standard apps I have running are:
    KeyCaps (I've tested with this enabled and disabled.. same results)
    ptunes
    Dir Assist
    VolumeCare

Anyone have any thoughts on what might be causing this? Anything to look at for troubleshooting?

Thanks!
    - Sean

Verizon Treo 650
    - Versamail for Exchange Mail & Calendar / Yahoo / GMail
    - VZN Wireless Sync for my Exchange contacts..
    NO CABLES!!
  2.    #2  
    any ideas? thx!
    - Sean

Verizon Treo 650
    NO CABLES!!
    Ditch Versafail.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  4.    #4  
    I am using Versamail with the ActiveSync for Exchange - are there any other mail clients that will support this? I would definately check them out.. but so far my understanding is that my two options are:
    - Versamail
    - Verizon Wireless Sync

I used Wireless Sync for quite some time - but got tired of having to do a hard reset every 4 - 5 months to resolve system lock-ups (lock-ups would go away if wireless sync were disabled..)

Any suggestions are welcome..

Thanks
    - Sean

Verizon Treo 650
    NO CABLES!!