1.    #1  
    I bought a CD recently that only allow me to copy the songs to my pc as protected WMA. I can't rip the files to mp3 using Itunes and put them into my Ipod nor my SD card for the treo. Anyone knows how!
    Tunebite.com. It's magically delicious.
    If you can burn the WMA files to an audio CD as audio tracks, do that and then rerip them as MP3s using software like dbPowerAmp. This has always worked for me on protected music content.
    Tunebite legally frees you from the hassles of DRM copy-protection!
    Tunebites award-winning concept has been reviewed and praised by trade journals and Internet portals around the world as the ideal and totally legal solution for creating private copies of music and other media. Important legal information

When a track wont play, Tunebite Premium saves the day!
    Have you ever purchased music online and been frustrated because your MP3 player wouldnt support the DRM copy-protection format? Problem solved!

Simply import your protected WMA and M4P music files into Tunebite. Tunebite Premium then plays them with Windows MediaPlayer or Apple iTunes, records them lightening-fast using High-Speed Digital Dubbing and automatically saves them as unprotected MP3, WMA or OGG files. Try it now, free!

Yay, and 100% totally legal in Germany!! Wait.. why is this site in English?