1.    #1  
    I searched all posts and I found a similar post but it was dated long time ago which may not apply to today's carriers anymore.

I need help on carrier selection. Currently, I am using treo 600 with Sprint with the $10 Sprint Vision plan for unlimited web and text message . I used Sprint for more than 3 years already. I want to upgrade my phone to T650, T700 (I can wait until Sprint carry it).

I want to know the different between each carrier.

Your helps will be millions!

Thanks
    Differences as in...?

GSM/CDMA?
    Data rates?
    Voice rates?
    Coverage?
    Cutest Customer Sevice Babes??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Differences on type on network GSM/CDMA, Data rates, Voice rates, and Coverage? (I don't call their customer service that often)

GSM/CDMA:
    I like to GSM because it has more selections on phone. It also give me the flexibility to change the phone anytime. I change my phone once with Sprint. It took me more than 4 hours. . I stick with Sprint because I got the low price on the data plan.

Data Rate:
    I use my phone to browse the Internet alots. Most of my current browsing is text only. What is the data rate different between carriers? I hear Sprint has Power Vision which has a higher Data Rate. But will it work with T650/T700w/p?

Voice Rate:
    I have a 300 minutes plan. I think it is the time for me to upgrade. Text messaging is very important for me. I use it everyday.

Coverage:
    I mainly (99%) travel within US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Differences as in...?

GSM/CDMA? CDMA I agree GSM is everywhere but CDMA technology is getting better.
    Data rates? I have unlimited vision by far UNL $10 is the best by far what can i say.
    Voice rates? I have 400 Minutes plan it works for me.
    Coverage? So far so good don't have too much of a problem.
    Cutest Customer Sevice Babes?? Please if you have name and extension post them up here. Thank you
    I have Sprint together with Nextel
    Sprint PCS Fair & Flexible America Free Roaming
    Unlimited Nights & Weekends { 6pm } - Free
    Unlimited Vision/Data & SMS Legacy pack
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile - Free
    20% Discount = complete saving of $25.40 a month of from my current MRC. Also Sprint PCS Total Equipment Protection.

Treo 600 + 1GBSD Card + SnapperMail + VeriChat + LauncherX + PocketTunes + Docs2Go + Too many games and more.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHypE
    I have Sprint together with Nextel
    Sprint PCS Fair & Flexible America Free Roaming
    Unlimited Nights & Weekends { 6pm } - Free
    Unlimited Vision/Data & SMS Legacy pack
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile - Free
    20% Discount = complete saving of $25.40 a month of from my current MRC. Also Sprint PCS Total Equipment Protection.

Treo 600 + 1GBSD Card + SnapperMail + VeriChat + LauncherX + PocketTunes + Docs2Go + Too many games and more.
    Wow! Thanks for the information!
    How do you like Sprint so far?
    What city are you in?