1.    #1  
    I have an IBM Thinkpad T30, no blue tooth, however I see you can get a bluetooth adaptor, by coonection the adaptor to the laptop will I be able to activate the bluetooth between laptop and smart phone ?
    I have a Kingston USB and it works great with my 650.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    yes
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques1
    I have an IBM Thinkpad T30, no blue tooth, however I see you can get a bluetooth adaptor, by coonection the adaptor to the laptop will I be able to activate the bluetooth between laptop and smart phone ?
    I bought a Bluetooth dongel from e-bay shipped for 11.00 and connect my TREO 650 Via Blutooth and PdaNet with my LAPTOP at 396Kbs works flawelss
    Since going Bluethooth (it is one word), a sync cable has not touched my 650. It is not as fast, but a whole lot more convenient. It works with Pilot Install, PFB, PDANet, FileZ, ZLauncher, without a problem. Ben