1.    #1  
    I have the Treo 650(Cingular) and today I decided to get on Causerie to talk to someone, and I wasn't able to use the "O" and the "P" keys. For some reason they kept moving the cursor left and right. I got out of the program and discovered that a bunch of the keys were scrambled up.

The Volume up is now Power on/off
    Side key is now ringer volume down
    The green phone key is now up
    the calender key is now down
    O is left
    P is right
    The center button is now the button for messaging
    and the menu button is now alt

I tried a warm and hard reset but neither one i could get to work, and I was finally able to get a zero out reset to work, but it didn't fix the problem. Also i ran the treo updater for Cingular and that didn't work either. If anyone has had this problem, or know of any ways to fix it or have any ideas to fix it, help me out before I send it back for a new one, because I don't think i can last a week or two without my treo.
    Well, you've tried every reset in the book to no avail, so I'd say you should probably send it back. One question though: after the hard reset are you restoring anything before seeing if you could reproduce the problem?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Neat. Sounds like the keyboard has slipped off its cracker.

You might be able to open 'er up and re-connect the keyboard, that might fix it.
  4.    #4  
    I did every reset, soft(which obvously won't do anything), warm, hard(both of which i couldn't get to work), zero out(still didn't fix it). And not worry anymore, I went to the Cingular store here in town and told them that Palm was only going to refund the money(not replace the phone) and that i'll have to order a new phone to get it back, and the guy there just went ahead and exchanged my treo 650 with a brand new one, even though i didn't buy it from their store, but i'm not complaining.